Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

2 minutes ago, Silverbot said:

I assume you guys who have had there order confirmation are in the USA, as I’m in the UK and my order is #1020 and haven’t seen anything yet. 😔

Yes, I live in the US.  Don't worry, the order will be sent out eventually.  It just takes time.  I hope the games are packaged well in a box to avoid damage.  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, LinemanDoc said:

I got my tacking number notification today too.  Order #1050

That's great news. Can't wait to see some photos after you get'em 😃

• Like 4

I thought about it a few days, then today after a hard day's work I decided, and ordered my limited edition playset.  European order 1102. I am happy!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Crusader71 said:

I thought about it a few days, then today after a hard day's work I decided, and ordered my limited edition playset.  European order 1102. I am happy!

Way to go.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

I got the email confirmation that my order shipped.  It's #1390.

A few hundred more until the orders get to me.. I couldn't order until the evening. :) But they are whipping through them fast!    

• Like 3

1 minute ago, woobman said:

A few hundred more until the orders get to me.. I couldn't order until the evening. :) But they are whipping through them fast!    

They're selling like hot cakes.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Intellivision Master said:

I got the email confirmation that my order shipped.  It's #1390.

No shipping notification yet for #1210 ☹️

Wonder if future Amico events will be paused due to the upcoming IATSE strike. All those paid Amico fan actors won’t want to cross the picket lines 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As much as I want the Amico to succeed, I wasn't comfortable with having to put any money down before the console was available.  The same thing goes for the games.  Buying games with no console, even though a less expensive option made even less sense to me.  I'm not a collector, just someone who enjoys playing simple video games that are enjoyable (i.e. Asteroids, Space Invaders, Galaga, Galaxian, Defender, etc).  When the console finally gets released, I'll order one the first day they are out.  Until then, I'll continue to enjoy playing my Intellivision...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, atarifan88 said:

As much as I want the Amico to succeed, I wasn't comfortable with having to put any money down before the console was available.  The same thing goes for the games.  Buying games with no console, even though a less expensive option made even less sense to me.  I'm not a collector, just someone who enjoys playing simple video games that are enjoyable (i.e. Asteroids, Space Invaders, Galaga, Galaxian, Defender, etc).  When the console finally gets released, I'll order one the first day they are out.  Until then, I'll continue to enjoy playing my Intellivision...

Collecting is a kind of addiction. I know from experience. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Starpaddler said:

Wonder if future Amico events will be paused due to the upcoming IATSE strike. All those paid Amico fan actors won’t want to cross the picket lines 😆

I am the Union shop Steward for CBS Studio Center. 

The negotiations have improved rather dramatically so we are all hopeful the strike will be averted. 

No one really wins going through a strike!

Oh wait,I just realized that paid actor comment was for me!😄👍

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

FYI got my email shipment confirmation (order number in the 1100s)

Also looks like European shipments start Monday (via Hans Ippisch on Instagram)

7EC57B95-1236-4E14-B8CA-EA7785158998.thumb.jpeg.5a71319b39899fb56bb55533910a4c63.jpeg

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, GrudgeQ said:

FYI got my email shipment confirmation (order number in the 1100s)

Also looks like European shipments start Monday (via Hans Ippisch on Instagram)

7EC57B95-1236-4E14-B8CA-EA7785158998.thumb.jpeg.5a71319b39899fb56bb55533910a4c63.jpeg

If I were to ever buy an Amico, I'd like it to be that black one. Looks really nice.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Starpaddler said:

Got my notification 😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, atarifan88 said:

Sounds reasonable for a personal decision. Hoping you get to experience the system and get it into you house soon, should you continue to be interested. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Beatley82 said:

If I were to ever buy an Amico, I'd like it to be that black one. Looks really nice.

Don't think I got to see the final black version, but did see pretty close to the final white. Got to say I liked the white really well and may have ordered that one had I seen it. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Starpaddler said:

Too funny.  Check out this RFID equipped unit.

https://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/weapons/the-gun-box-rfid-safe.asp

Too funny - now we just need an Amico with light gun support with this method of opening it 😆. Then we really have something that matches the Michael Bay trailer music for a reveal. Watch the Gun Box video with the Amico trailer music - you'll see :)

• Like 6