Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

28 minutes ago, LePionnier said:

I had a dream last night ...

Because making the console cost a lot more right now, and they can't produce a lot of them at this cost ! So how to decide who will have one earlier ?

So Intellivision decided to sell as soon as possible the physical product,
and those who will buy at least one set of 4 games, will receive a console this Christmas, in front of their door,  by Tommy himself ! lol  😀

Yea, typical Ed McMahon style; but NOT this Ed McMahon style 🤪

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Starpaddler said:

Yea, typical Ed McMahon style; but NOT this Ed McMahon style 🤪

I was picturing him knocking on my door Christmas Eve in a Santa suit

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Swami said:

I was picturing him knocking on my door Christmas Eve in a Santa suit

I don't think you want to go down this route, telling your deepest, darkest dreams to all of these randos on the net. We all know how you really feel about Tommy. Save this thought for your therapist. 🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Yeah... you could totally tell by just looking through the shrinkwrap because the plastic is see-through and you should see the long line of the card on the bottom.

Now the question is...

If someone DOES have another up-side-down one... do you keep it UNOPENED?

I can confirm that you absolutely can tell if it's upside down while still in the shrinkwrap.  Actually, the coin is the easiest thing to see. So no need to open it to find out.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just got mine!!!  Here is a pic. I seem to have gotten some super secret special preview editions. I'm not sure I'm supposed to show these... But what the heck:

image_55415491.thumb.JPG.f4788564c877484bd6d5d53bec3d8003.JPG

OR some of these could be wishes...  Hmmmmmmm 

Edited by woobman
  • Like 9
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, woobman said:

Just got mine!!!  Here is a pic. I seem to have gotten some super secret special preview editions. I'm not sure I'm supposed to show these... But what the heck:

image_55415491.thumb.JPG.f4788564c877484bd6d5d53bec3d8003.JPG

OR some of these could be wishes...  Hmmmmmmm 

What's that futuristic car from: Blade Runner...Tron?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

Tron.

Thanks!  It looks a little like the Cyber-Peugeot car from Blade Runner 2049.  I'm a sucker for alternate universe brands / products. 

Atari is supposed to be the big gaming brand in BR2049.  In that universe, maybe INTV is their top competitor and Microsoft is a subsidiary of IBM. 

In Blade Runner 2049's Nightmare Future We'll At Least Have French Cars  Again

Edited by Tommy2D
  • Like 3

Just now, Tommy2D said:

Thanks!  It looks a little like the Cyber-Peugeot car from Blade Runner 2049.  I'm a sucker for alternate universe brands / products. 

In Blade Runner 2049's Nightmare Future We'll At Least Have French Cars  Again

Then you will love this:

Enjoy the next few hours of diving into the void of the 3 meow wolf locations. :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, woobman said:

Then you will love this:

Enjoy the next few hours of diving into the void of the 3 meow wolf locations. :)

That seems like a Tim and Eric style sketch. Although, it's not quite as disturbing as "Myer's Super Foods" from Dr. Steve Brule's world. They made a whole 30 minute special "show within a show" called "Bag Boy".  It straddles that line between delightfully weird and deeply disturbing 🤣.  This clip is just a sample of the "batshit" craziness. 

Edited by Tommy2D

3 minutes ago, Tommy2D said:

Love that!!!!

Only you can really go to "Omega Mart"

Hard to describe...  But I do have to say ... It would make one heck of a "game" for Amico.

• Like 2

I just showed off my physical games to the family. The reaction was surprising. I think I'm most excited about Missile Command or Evel Knievel. My daughter was really excited about Finnigan Fox. To my surprise, my wife saw Brain Duel and got really excited. She read the description and stated that this was the one she wanted to play. It's not one that was on my radar, but it may be a hit in this family. I think that of these 8 games, there really is something for everybody.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, vongruetz said:

I just showed off my physical games to the family. The reaction was surprising. I think I'm most excited about Missile Command or Evel Knievel. My daughter was really excited about Finnigan Fox. To my surprise, my wife saw Brain Duel and got really excited. She read the description and stated that this was the one she wanted to play. It's not one that was on my radar, but it may be a hit in this family. I think that of these 8 games, there really is something for everybody.

Not to generalize, but puzzle games tend to be popular among the wives/girlfriends

• Like 6

5 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween! 👻

intellivision-amico-happy-halloween.thumb.png.6643a925ded2cc01f61d05f7f68386c8.png

🙏

hotel-transylvania-mavis.gif

images.png

Edited by IMBerzerk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JasperAK said:

I don't think you want to go down this route, telling your deepest, darkest dreams to all of these randos on the net. We all know how you really feel about Tommy. Save this thought for your therapist. 🤣

Thank @#$& you missed my Tommy dream post in this thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, JasperAK said:

Hey, you're the one who thought this up. What does that say about you? 😁

• Haha 4

Hi guys, has anyone here had there confirmation or delivery of there games to the uk yet? I haven’t heard anything yet.

• Like 2

can someone go over to American  Fork, UT and offer them maybe a Spoon so they can send my games, 7 days and it is still there according to USPS.... LOL ... A spoon is better than a fork. 

c52b4292dad45b2ee5748c842c976e7f.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, OEB_Pete said:

can someone go over to American  Fork, UT and offer them maybe a Spoon so they can send my games, 7 days and it is still there according to USPS.... LOL ... A spoon is better than a fork. 

c52b4292dad45b2ee5748c842c976e7f.gif

My office is just around the corner from where they are shipping from.. I'll go over and give them a little nudge for ya Pete!!! I'm working from home at the moment, but will be by there a little later on :) He he

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, woobman said:

My office is just around the corner from where they are shipping from.. I'll go over and give them a little nudge for ya Pete!!! I'm working from home at the moment, but will be by there a little later on :) He he

appreciate it, but all in good fun LOL... I think USPS is not updating their tracking, I had that issue before @cmart604 you get your pallet yet?

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

22 hours ago, Rev said:

Are you planning some mean message boards vids?   Or reactions?

I prefer at this point to focus on positivity. 

I've learned that "facts" don't matter to some folks. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, GamerGurl909 said:

Tommy will flying tigers be a launch title? After seeing the gameplay videos I am very excited to play it.

Thanks!  Yeah... it's a really cool game and we'll be showing a lot more of it in the near future.

I don't really feel comfortable at this point saying which games will or will not be available at launch because unfortunately my words, ideas, thoughts, predictions and "maybe's" are continually taken out of context and then used against us in hopes of painting an untrue picture of the situation.  So better to just keep silent about certain things such as release dates at this point.

But I do greatly appreciate that you are interested and rest assured it is definitely at the top of our list to show off!

I guess I could answer your question in this way.

Will it be ready by launch?
Yes.

But that doesn't necessarily mean it will be released.

Sorry I wasn't able to give you more information at this time.

Appreciate the interest!

❤️

• Like 14

20 hours ago, LePionnier said:

So not answering and not "liking" my post (you liked the one before and the one after) from people ( me , my son and some friends asking me news about the console every time they see me !!!)  who follow Amico since the beginning who bought founder's, VIP, physical boxes, product in store, etc ...  😪

I wonder how I should take it ?  🙄

Maybe you're name was too small ? Also there was no question mark !!! 🤔
So I will retry ...   ( And don't get me wrong, If you have decide to have only 14 games at launch, so be it, I will understand ! I know you have to change a lot of things to make this project to survive, and I am still confident  in you and your team !)

So Tommy ...

Can you tell us, as of today, how many games should be available at launch ? (Soft or full launch, your choice)☺️

If it's more than 14, can you tell us some of them that we should expect (?), knowing that everything can change by then !😁

Thank you ! 👍

Yo!,

I apologize if you feel I ignored your post or didn't leave a "like".  I honestly missed it.  When going through 2 or 3 pages at a time back and forth, I will sometimes miss stuff. 

That being said...

Like my previous post above... I don't feel comfortable saying exactly which games or how many games will be available at launch.  Because if anything should happen to change between now and then... I will be called a "liar".

Although for the past couple of years we've all had lots of fun speculating and going back and forth on certain topics or games.  And although "normal" people understand that things can and do change... especially during a worldwide pandemic.  Unfortunately, too often people are using my thoughts, opinions, predictions, etc. against us.  So moving forward I will be more careful in the type of information I talk about or divulge.

I hope you (and others) can understand and appreciate the circumstances.

Thank you as always for your continued support and interest!!!!!!!!!!

❤️

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1