Jump to content
Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

Not sure if this was already mentioned but, what was the code name before it was called Amico? 

I love the true behind the scenes history of products. The way things are successful is usually by happenstance and others blundering and a few people working their asses off. Looking at your avatar, if you havent watched The Toys that made us on netflix, there is a whole show on He-man. Crazy how that all came about.

Edited by bigdaddygamestudio
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigdaddygamestudio said:

I love the true behind the scenes history of products. The way things are successful is usually by happenstance and others blundering and a few people working their asses off. Looking at your avatar, if you havent watched The Toys that made us on netflix, there is a whole show on He-man. Crazy how that all came about.

Yes, its always fascinating to learn the history of products.  Especially consoles.  I didn't know about the Netflix show.  I'll have to check it out.  Hopefully the He-Man game comes to Amico.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nightmonkeyii said:

Did troy james die in the making of this?

 

you took many for the team there tommy 👍🏼

I think he died in a car accident

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Leland Judsyn said:

Are you calling anyone that disagrees with Amico a hater ? I did my best to provide both likes and dislikes. And are you mocking people that do have mental health issues? Or did I read that wrong. I am a little slow. 

Hes speaking of those that make videos that do nothing but spread lies. Most of them and when we say them its at best 3 to 4 using several fake accounts.  And have been booted from this thread due to their inability to present a case based on facts. More like an emotional response. Like a child stomping their feet when they cant have their way.  Even after being warned of their actions they continued. Till they are booted. Or in the case of one sad individual goes around telling people that he was banned when he was only warned. Only to come back apologizing the next day when he was caught.  These mindless children hover around Amico videos till they are blocked there as well.

Never presenting any evidence or facts to support their hater filled rants. Ask yourself why are these ones spending all their time making only negative videos about the Amico? Videos that are not providing the public any help negative or positive based on facts.  But just bully tactics.  Poking childish fun because thats what they are.......children.  

One such individual in a debate claimed I lied when I mention I had a relative of mine had been sexually abused in her youth.

A debate that centered around Tommy stating Nintendo allowing games to get through to their store that had such content. See those are the types of people you get to call buds. And that base everything they say in lies. 

So yes I would agree they have mental health issues. 

Remember this is a game console nothing more. And in the end whether or not its successful one thing is certain these people will still be miserable humans looking for the next thing to attack.  

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Tommy shows the console booting up, it's gonna be Game Over for lots of folks... and some of them are in this forum.

 

Quote from the Taco thread, yesterday:

 

Quote

Hey hey can't we all get along?
No one has said it yet, but I think at this point Amico and Atari should just pool thier efforts together and make the AtaMico, or AmiVCS... flip a coin I don't care.
The market is so small for a niche device both of these clowns should just admit it and do a merger. It seems Atari has the box but no Controllers and games, Amico has the controllers and games but no box finished... 💞 + 🤝🏼+🎮+💩=💰 ?

 

It's going to be really hard for those people when the system comes out and the only thing they can say to keep their insults going is that it "only" has sold 500K units instead of 10M.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When Tommy shows the console booting up, it's gonna be Game Over for lots of folks... and some of them are in this forum.   Quote from the Taco thread, yesterday:

 

 

 

Hey hey can't we all get along? No one has said it yet, but I think at this point Amico and Atari should just pool thier efforts together and make the AtaMico, or AmiVCS... flip a coin I don't care. The market is so small for a niche device both of these clowns should just admit it and do a merger. It seems Atari has the box but no Controllers and games, Amico has the controllers and games but no box finished... + ++= ?

 

 

 

 

I just can't understand people who think the Amico isn't coming out. Just do a little research. Having concerns or not liking the system is fine. It isn't for everyone. But, there is no doubt it is real. Do they think Intellivision is hiring more people, including someone like J Allard, just to "keep up the ruse?". Haha

 

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy,

 

Do you remember Lincoln Logs?  What about a game on Amico where you build stuff using Lincoln Logs?  Wouldn't that be interesting?  It could be an edutainment game.  As a kid I had Lincoln Logs, they were fun to play with.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.. Another fun video! Been kinda busy and couldn't really put my thoughts down.  Not  your average Corporate announcement. Looks like it won't be your average gaming company when it starts kicking into gear.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntelliMission said:

When Tommy shows the console booting up, it's gonna be Game Over for lots of folks... and some of them are in this forum.

 

Quote from the Taco thread, yesterday:

 

 

It's going to be really hard for those people when the system comes out and the only thing they can say to keep their insults going is that it "only" has sold 500K units instead of 10M.

 

1 hour ago, gogamego said:

I just can't understand people who think the Amico isn't coming out. Just do a little research. Having concerns or not liking the system is fine. It isn't for everyone. But, there is no doubt it is real. Do they think Intellivision is hiring more people, including someone like J Allard, just to "keep up the ruse?". Haha

It will irritate the hell out of them because one of their made up talking points has once again crashed & burned. However they will just move on to another pulled from their ass point. This is how you can tell a hater vs a skeptic - the hater will *never* like the Amico even if using it was a vaccine against Covid and it shot gold coins out at you once an hour. They are mad that they think it threatens their personal precious favorite console or are horrified that Tommy actually confronted them doing their usual anonymous bullying on the Internet or some other feature about the system has struck a nerve personally they don't want to accept. They are personally vested in it, to the point of following everything it goes on about it, day & night - the hatred consumes them.

 

However I am just looking forward to a fun game console I can play with my family. I will be having fun while they fume. Who's got the better life? :)

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss anyone talking about the return of G4? Looks like 2021 is already looking up! Sounds like we are getting Attack of the show! and X-Play. (At least).  I even forgave the team at Attack of the show for knocking off Screen Savers. Leo, Patrick and Kate were great hosts! Maybe Tommy will be on TV on a regular basis once again. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, woobman said:

Did I miss anyone talking about the return of G4? Looks like 2021 is already looking up! Sounds like we are getting Attack of the show! and X-Play. (At least).  I even forgave the team at Attack of the show for knocking off Screen Savers. Leo, Patrick and Kate were great hosts! Maybe Tommy will be on TV on a regular basis once again. 

Polygon had a pretty interesting theory: "G4 was most recently owned by Comcast subsidiary NBCUniversal. It’s possible that the network could return as part of Peacock, the streaming service that the company fully launched last week."  It makes a lot of sense to try to get additional programming for their new service (however I am not picking up an additional streaming service, the fragmentation has gotten ridiculous). However, great to see them back, in whatever form.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GrudgeQ said:
18 minutes ago, woobman said:

Did I miss anyone talking about the return of G4? Looks like 2021 is already looking up! Sounds like we are getting Attack of the show! and X-Play. (At least).  I even forgave the team at Attack of the show for knocking off Screen Savers. Leo, Patrick and Kate were great hosts! Maybe Tommy will be on TV on a regular basis once again. 

Polygon had a pretty interesting theory: "G4 was most recently owned by Comcast subsidiary NBCUniversal. It’s possible that the network could return as part of Peacock, the streaming service that the company fully launched last week."  It makes a lot of sense to try to get additional programming for their new service (however I am not picking up an additional streaming service, the fragmentation has gotten ridiculous). However, great to see them back, in whatever form.

Agreed with the fragmentation.. By now, if you subscribe to a good portion of the services out there, you are close to (or more than) what you were paying when you cut the cable. AND you still don't have all of your local channels.  If it were in the FREE tier of Peacock, I would be happy with that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

Another building game that might work on Amico is an Erector set.  It could be part of the edutainment category.

Whatever can be added for the system that helps kids think and learn for themselves in a positive way is a good idea!👍

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's important for kids to learn and discover new things.  There was a game I used to play in school called Math Munchers.  It was a fun game.  You had to solve math problems while being chased on screen by an enemy.  I would like to see this or something similar on Amico.  I hate math but loved that game.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

 

I love how this guy just randomly drops Amico videos while he's out and about.  He could be at a party, at a strip club, buying groceries, it doesn't matter, if he has to get out an Amico video it's coming.  Like this guy's attitude :)

  • Like 8
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...