IGNORED

Atari 400/800 40th Anniversary Celebration at VCF East

Curt Vendel

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Atari 400/800 computers, Joe Decuir and I have been going back and forth for a few weeks on doing a celebration.
So Joe and I plan to exhibit this year a full Atari 400/800 presentation at Vintage Computer Fest East - http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-east/this May 3rd through 5th.
Joe has also agreed on Sunday to give a formal presentation speech to the show which is a truly wonderful treat for everyone. But in even bigger news, the 400/800 exhibit is going to be just a small part of a HUGE overall group of exhibits from Amiga Bill, Bill Lange, Pete Fletcher, Dean Notarnicola - everyone is going to display represent every era of Atari computers.
Also this will be a tribute to Jay Miner as well from Stella to Lorraine.
I hope everyone will please spread the news far and wide and many can come and attend, this is going to be a very special event.

• Like 13

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Atari 400/800 computers, Joe Decuir and I have been going back and forth for a few weeks on doing a celebration.
So Joe and I plan to exhibit this year a full Atari 400/800 presentation at Vintage Computer Fest East - http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-east/this May 3rd through 5th.
Joe has also agreed on Sunday to give a formal presentation speech to the show which is a truly wonderful treat for everyone. But in even bigger news, the 400/800 exhibit is going to be just a small part of a HUGE overall group of exhibits from Amiga Bill, Bill Lange, Pete Fletcher, Dean Notarnicola - everyone is going to display represent every era of Atari computers.
Also this will be a tribute to Jay Miner as well from Stella to Lorraine.
I hope everyone will please spread the news far and wide and many can come and attend, this is going to be a very special event.

This sounds great, Atari has often been under-represented at VCF East. I will definitly have to get there this year.

• Like 1

It's true! Sounds like everyone in the thread so far already knows me :), but just in case for others reading this: I'm the guy who runs Vintage Computer Federation. Joe Decuir is speaking at our Seattle event (VCF Pacific Northwest) next month (March 23-24) AND he's speaking at VCF East too (May 3-4-5). Read all the details about both events at http://www.vcfed.org.

• Like 6