IGNORED

Files from Gazoo's system

InsaneMultitasker

Attached the first pass at pulling together folders and files from Gazoo's system.

Most of these files are what Gazoo used on his TI and/or Geneve, including the multiple folders of TI Artist picture files and Instance files, XB music, some Geneve programs, cartridge dumps, Myart images, FX sound files, and MIDI files.

When I compile the next image, it may contain a few of his programs and source code, though I am fairly certain what I have only represents a portion of the programming he did over the years.

The image may be opened/manipulated with TI99Dir or TI Image Tool.

!Gazoo compilation1 F800 AU.zip

post-25764-0-89333700-1551045443.png

• Like 13

I have some trouble downloading the Gazoo Compilation to my iMac, when the download is finished the OSX unzip it and it becomes a .dd-file 134 MB in size.

I don´t have Disc Doubler, but if I rename it to .zip I can extract another zip-file and that contains another zip-file... it probably goes on like that forever.

Any ideas on how to get it right?

For TIImageTool I recommend to name the file "gazoo.raw", since "*.dsk" should only be used for disk images, not hard drive images.

There are some nice images in GARDENS that can be viewed by double-clicking on the file.

Also, remember that TIMT has a search function that may help to find particular files by file name, contents, or date.

I used TIImageTool and drilled to the extracted file directory then clicked on the all files and there it was, then I clicked on it and it opened.

This is how I do it as well. dd is just a direct dump; it is an extension used by Winhex, among others. If .raw is recognized by TIMT then I will look at using that extension for the next image. (If .raw and .dd are not recognized, maybe a feature enhancement?) :)

This is how I do it as well. dd is just a direct dump; it is an extension used by Winhex, among others. If .raw is recognized by TIMT then I will look at using that extension for the next image. (If .raw and .dd are not recognized, maybe a feature enhancement?) :)

In TIMT, I chose the suffix "raw" for sector dump images of hard disks (opposed to "chd"); this is actually like DSK. I did not know about other tools like DiskDoubler (whereas "dd" is indeed a tool in Linux for dumping contents from devices, abbreviated from "copy and convert"), so no wonder that I did not include "dd" in the list of recognized suffixes.

This is just a minor point and only affects the list of selectable image files when you use "Open...". To see "dd" files, you can choose "All files" in the dialog window, or you have to change the suffix to "raw" to make it appear immediately.

• Like 2

Put the .dd files in your "input" folder in TIDir and double click it. It opens fine. The same for each sub directory. Easy.

Hi,

sorry, this does not work for me.

1st, I have no "input" folder,

2nd if I double click a .DD file my IsoBuster starts (ending up in errors)

Is there an unpacked version of all these files ?

thx

The files aren't packed. The image file is a raw TI hard disk image. Use TIMT or TI99Dir or, if you have an EZ135/CF disk and a SCSI controller, copy the image directly to the media and use it on your real hardware :)

Interesting ! Can I do this with my Snug/ASCSI and the Iomega ZIP100-drive ?