IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 7 - Happy Trails

scalpel

It gets tough when there are 2 Black Bart bad guys sprinting after you......I liked this better then Locomotion, and I played that a lot too. :)

Enjoy !!! looking forward to see how high of a score you can achieve.. For me right now its keeping interest in playing and breaking that 20k barrier.. lol

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd only played their once before briefly. Stick at it, it gets easier.

Steep learning curve for this game.

I will. It's hard to break out of the mindset of learning patterns and AI behavior to move into more of a puzzle mindset, but I'm getting there, I think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yup lmao

So that may be it for me. (Unless I get another urge for pain of playing this hat with feet )lol Just to boring and confusing moving those panels around and around. lol

Yeah, I hear ya. Its doing my head in too plus I'm starting to hear that tune over and over in my head even when I'm not playing ???

• Like 1

I'll do my best. One of the great things about the HSC is that I play games I probably never would have. My wife got me this game for my birthday and although I was of course grateful, after trying it once I decided I didn't like it.

May never have tried it again without this. ?

• Like 2

I'll do my best. One of the great things about the HSC is that I play games I probably never would have. My wife got me this game for my birthday and although I was of course grateful, after trying it once I decided I didn't like it.

May never have tried it again without this. [emoji4]

I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I love that it forces me to dig deeply into games that I might otherwise have neglected or avoided.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

We are all going to have the games we love or hate. I still don't think I'll be playing Pac-Man any time again soon but I did enjoy playing it for the last round and watching a few of you rack up amazing scores. I also got to play a bit of Pac-Man (which I know I never would have) and improve my skills along the way. It's still far from my favourite but I now have a new appreciation for the game.

• Like 2

We are all going to have the games we love or hate. I still don't think I'll be playing Pac-Man any time again soon but I did enjoy playing it for the last round and watching a few of you rack up amazing scores. I also got to play a bit of Pac-Man (which I know I never would have) and improve my skills along the way. It's still far from my favourite but I now have a new appreciation for the game.

yep, that's what the HSC is all about...

• Like 1