IGNORED

Cin'Tari User Group.

Allan

Anybody here ever belong to the Cin'Tari User group from Cincinnati, Ohio back in the day? I got one issue of their newsletter that I will scan and post but I also got a list of all the members from Jan/12/1983. If anybody wants me to look for people and their old addresses, let me know. I don't want to post the list for people's privacy, but I will look for people if somebody is trying to remember/look for people. There are over 220 people on the list.

Allan

• Like 1

Anybody here ever belong to the Cin'Tari User group from Cincinnati, Ohio back in the day? I got one issue of their newsletter that I will scan and post but I also got a list of all the members from Jan/12/1983. If anybody wants me to look for people and their old addresses, let me know. I don't want to post the list for people's privacy, but I will look for people if somebody is trying to remember/look for people. There are over 220 people on the list.

Allan

I've heard of that user group. Just curious...when was this group active (which years)? I lived in Cincinnati in 1996-1998, but I don't recall there being an active Atari User Group there.

-JP

Edited by JohnPolka

• 6 months later...

I was a member.  Was the Sysop of the BBS at one point, Newsletter Editor, Vice President and then President.  I created a Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/cintari/ for it awhile back.

I put one of the newsletters I made on there too in the files section.

I was there for the last 6 years or so before we shut it down.

We use to do booths at Computerfest in Dayton, and I think the Mist show in Indiana.  May be wrong on that ones name.

• Like 1