IGNORED

Anyone know if Roller Coaster Tycoon Joyride is any good?

I've always liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon series, and despite the backlash to RCTW I'm still interested in the series, and dare I say am willing to try RCTW. I don't have PSVR, nor do I have a ps4, but plan on getting one soon. Is this game any good, or should I just stick to the track riding feature from RCT3, or just play Planet Coaster. I'm also curious on the RCT4 that was only on mobile for some reason, and Tycoon Park, that game from Bullfrog studios. I'm also a little hyped for that Night Driving remake on mobile, but I feel like it's going to be iffy.

I've always liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon series, and despite the backlash to RCTW I'm still interested in the series, and dare I say am willing to try RCTW. I don't have PSVR, nor do I have a ps4, but plan on getting one soon. Is this game any good, or should I just stick to the track riding feature from RCT3, or just play Planet Coaster. I'm also curious on the RCT4 that was only on mobile for some reason, and Tycoon Park, that game from Bullfrog studios. I'm also a little hyped for that Night Driving remake on mobile, but I feel like it's going to be iffy.

Joyride does not have a good reputation. It was removed from the PS4 store shortly after release, and resurfaced months later, presumably to fix some things. I have not played it. You may still enjoy it, but maybe watch some video reviews to know what it is before buying.

Planet Coaster is a worthy successor to RCT. I almost wish Atari would stop futzing with half-assed RCT games, and just license the brand name to a quality product like Planet Coaster.

• Like 1

Joyride does not have a good reputation. It was removed from the PS4 store shortly after release, and resurfaced months later, presumably to fix some things. I have not played it. You may still enjoy it, but maybe watch some video reviews to know what it is before buying.

Planet Coaster is a worthy successor to RCT. I almost wish Atari would stop futzing with half-assed RCT games, and just license the brand name to a quality product like Planet Coaster.

I agree that Atari should do that. Kind of reminds me of EA with Dungeon Keeper, Command & Conquer, Sim City, Populus, ect, and not using them, or making some crap game in the series. When EA announced Command & Conquer game with two dick weeds trying to be popular, I knew that it was going to be a bland mess with micro transactions, like how that Dungeon Keeper mobile game apparently turned out, never played it, only knew about this crap shoot mobile game from LGR.