IGNORED

Color Problem with my Vader system

ErkTheJerk

Hello, I purchased a Vader system today. After playing with it for 10 minutes with pitfall the screen has slowly turned orange? And then 30 minutes has turned brown? When I turn off the system and turn it back on it is normal or green. Then itll repeat. Is there anyway I can fix this?

I deleted the 2 extra threads you posted, would you please be so kind and remove the image from your signature? Cheers.

Do you mean signature from my image? Im not sure what you mean and also I dont know how to delete the double post Im posting using an iPhone and theres no option to delete things.

Do you mean signature from my image? Im not sure what you mean and also I dont know how to delete the double post Im posting using an iPhone and theres no option to delete things.

Are you using Tap a talk? I believe it is known to cause double posting here at AA all the time and it is advised to NOT use that when posting messages here.

As for your issue, it could be the power supply, but I've also seen faulty TIA chips do this as well. Are you using an actual OEM power supply with your 2600 Vader unit?

Console5 has a good replacement power supply for use with 2600s that matches all the OEM specs for pretty cheap:

https://console5.com/store/power-supply-adapter-for-atari-2600-and-atari-dedicated-systems.html

Are you using Tap a talk? I believe it is known to cause double posting here at AA all the time and it is advised to NOT use that when posting messages here.

As for your issue, it could be the power supply, but I've also seen faulty TIA chips do this as well. Are you using an actual OEM power supply with your 2600 Vader unit?

Console5 has a good replacement power supply for use with 2600s that matches all the OEM specs for pretty cheap:

https://console5.com/store/power-supply-adapter-for-atari-2600-and-atari-dedicated-systems.html

Im using a really old iPhone using safari.

Well Im using an old beige adapter that was for a Atari pong system. I tested this on a 4 switcher and its normal. Its a 9v output and a 120v input. If thats not the problem... Could the Vader system be from over seas?