IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Review - Another World - The Jag's Holy Grail?!

Adriano Arcade

Atari Jaguar Review - Another World - The Jag's Holy Grail?!

Please enjoy my latest Atari Jaguar review for Arcade Attack! This time I look at one of my favourite games of all time; Another World (aka Out of this World).

This rare Jag game is amazing and I feel very lucky to own a copy! Please enjoy my review below:

https://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/another-world-jaguar-review/

Thanks as always, love

Adrian

• Like 8

How will we know if they are doing another run?

Easy ! We will make an offcial announcment here , our own forum and some Facebook group.

But I can already leak a few details:

- The idea of a thrid run has been validated by the board the association

- We still have more and 500 empty boxes , cartridge label and manual stored so We have to use them

- We are searching for mat grey cartridge case, the third is not going to be anything "special edition" if you have any tips for us please shoot me a PM.

- I said 2020 as it seems to be the most reasaonable goal, we all have famillies, plus we have lots of project to deal with.

- ROM Flashing is made by hand 4 cartridge at the time and every cartridge has to be tested at least 5 to 10 minute before wxe pack it.

Price and available quantity is not known for the time being.

• Like 8

Easy ! We will make an offcial announcment here , our own forum and some Facebook group.

- We still have more and 500 empty boxes , cartridge label and manual stored so We have to use them

- We are searching for mat grey cartridge case, the third is not going to be anything "special edition" if you have any tips for us please shoot me a PM.

- I said 2020 as it seems to be the most reasaonable goal, we all have famillies, plus we have lots of project to deal with.

- ROM Flashing is made by hand 4 cartridge at the time and every cartridge has to be tested at least 5 to 10 minute before wxe pack it.

Awesome, as one of my favorite games, I'd support another run, and to be honest, with as great as the Jaguar port is of Another World, if it had an option for the SNES soundtrack, it'd be the best version available (for me). I assume there's many issues with including that soundtrack though, one of which I'm sure is Eric preferring the soundtrack to be kept as it was.

• Like 2

Thank you very much for the info!

This is my most wanted Jaguar game. Another World is simply a timeless classic.

• 2 months later...

This is most excellent news..... Had 2 copies of it BITD, but got rid of them 15 years ago or so, along with many other things "that if I only knew...." Lol

15 years ago you had 2 copies of a game that came out about 7-8 years ago? Awesome!

• Like 1