IGNORED

Creating Atari 2600 Music

WarlockSum

Hello. :)

A quick introduction: I'm new to this forum, my name is Michael. Looking forward to meeting you. I started writing and recording music in 1991 where I've experimented with various genres, eventually getting into NES audio development in 2016.
Last month, I started working with TIATracker. (Thank you Kylearan!)
I've really been enjoying the experience, it's been a dream of mine to create music for the Atari 2600.
Here are a few of the songs I've created:
WarlockSum - TIA-01.bin
WarlockSum - TIA-02.bin
WarlockSum - TIA-04.bin
TIA-03 isn't listed because now it's part of a full length album/cartridge I'm working on.
I'm eager to gain more experience working with this machine, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you're in need of music or want to start conversations about working with TIATracker.
OK, thank you, enjoy the rest of your day.

- WarlockSum

• Like 3

Years ago I discovered Paul Slocum's Synth Cart and found it amazing to play around with. I had only recently started messing with the TIAtracker, typically when my brain gets worn out thinking and I need something to noodle with. I would love to integrate the sound of the Atari with other instruments (if only I had more time).

Right on. Back in 2006 I purchased Paul's Synth Cart for the Commodore 64, it's great and I still use it for certain songs. I've never owned an Atari 2600 Synth Cart, unfortunately. Hey regarding TIATracker, that's great...I'm really happy people have a tool like this now to create sound for the Atari. Wish I would have heard about it when it first came out a few years ago, but that's alright. It's cool to see new Atari tunes still coming out.