IGNORED

New Titles by Piko Interactive!

We have 12 new games on our store ready for pre-order! Pre-orders will start shipping on April 15 2019! Only 45 day pre-order! $5 price hike will apply on and after April 15 2019!

The ONLY Reason we are doing pre-orders is because we are moving to a larger space where we will have a small store front (with regular retro game inventory as well). We should be moved in by the first week of April. I got to do some renovations on the new space and move lots of stuff. But the games are already in stock in our offices. There will be limited quantities of our titles from now on, and when they run out it will take some time to do re-runs.

Here are the list of titles available for sale:

Games come with box, instruction manual and game cartridge!

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know!

• Like 5

You guys must have went out of your way to track down the original MegaMan artist for your box art. :P Jokes aside, I'll definitely be picking up a few of these.

For which title you are referring?

And actually he is not that hard to track, and very affordable for indie releases. However this time we didn't use them. Simon Phipps, the creator of Switchblade, Wolfchild, Rick Dangerous, and Bubba and Stix.

Just watched some of the videos posted to YouTube. Canon appears to be a tactical RPG just like Shining Force. Looks like I'm definitely going to have to pick that one up!

I'm curious—is the listing for Switchblade on your site correct? It says that the Genesis game comes in a cardboard box instead of a plastic case.

Just watched some of the videos posted to YouTube. Canon appears to be a tactical RPG just like Shining Force. Looks like I'm definitely going to have to pick that one up!

I'm curious—is the listing for Switchblade on your site correct? It says that the Genesis game comes in a cardboard box instead of a plastic case.

Wups that is my bad, has to be plastic case. I need to change that!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have 12 new games on our store ready for pre-order! Pre-orders will start shipping on April 15 2019! Only 45 day pre-order! $5 price hike will apply on and after April 15 2019!

The ONLY Reason we are doing pre-orders is because we are moving to a larger space where we will have a small store front (with regular retro game inventory as well). We should be moved in by the first week of April. I got to do some renovations on the new space and move lots of stuff. But the games are already in stock in our offices. There will be limited quantities of our titles from now on, and when they run out it will take some time to do re-runs.

Here are the list of titles available for sale:

Games come with box, instruction manual and game cartridge!

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know!

If I ordered from UK will they be here for 23rd April- its my birthday ?

• 3 weeks later...