IGNORED

Impossamole and Head Over Heels Jaguar Official Thread

PikoInteractive

We have 12 new games on our store ready for pre-order! Out of those 12 games, we prepared 2 Atari Jaguar Games Pre-orders will start shipping on April 15 2019! Only 45 day pre-order! $5 price hike will apply on and after April 15 2019!

The ONLY Reason we are doing pre-orders is because we are moving to a larger space where we will have a small store front (with regular retro game inventory as well). We should be moved in by the first week of April. I got to do some renovations on the new space and move lots of stuff. But the games are already in stock in our offices. There will be limited quantities of our titles from now on, and when they run out it will take some time to do re-runs.

Here are the list of Jaguar titles available for sale:

Games come with box, instruction manual and game cartridge!

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know!

• Like 12

These look great and I ordered both!

As a sidenote - It is getting really close to the point where I won't be able to keep up with buying all the Jaguar releases anymore. That isn't entirely a bad thing, but I like knowing that I have everything, so I'm doing my best to keep up. I'm definitely not complaining, since having more games available is good for everyone, but I never would have expected so many Jaguar carts still being released in 2019.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don’t believe it is. If you check the screenshots on Piko Interactive’s website - and then watch gameplay footage of the Turbografx-16 version - you can tell the graphics and levels were redrawn/redesigned for the Jaguar version.

Good to know :P

(By the way, you are wrong, hehe - eyeballing youtube does not yield valid numberwang!)

• Like 1

Hah! The graphics really give the Jaguar release the appearance of a remake! Superb work, CJ! The only version of Impossamole I am fimiliar with is the Turbografx-16 version, which is why I made the comparison. :)

Good to know :P

(By the way, you are wrong, hehe - eyeballing youtube does not yield valid numberwang!)

• Like 1

I had no idea that Impossamole was released on the Atari ST. :) D’oh! I’m sure it’s every bit as good as the TG-16 version.

I dont believe it is. If you check the screenshots on Piko Interactives website - and then watch gameplay footage of the Turbografx-16 version - you can tell the graphics and levels were redrawn/redesigned for the Jaguar version.

It looks pretty similar to the Atari ST versionhttps://youtu.be/-p8jg2M8Rio

I had no idea that Impossamole was released on the Atari ST. :) Doh! Im sure its every bit as good as the TG-16 version.

Yea the turbo grafx 16 game and atari st version look dramatically different, it seems the 16 version got a facelift and makeover. I believe the gameplay is somewhat different but the turbo version has its shares of control problems and erratic collision detection. The ST version plays much better
  • Like 1

I somehow see alot of Jag carts going out in the mail on April 15th. I'm considering snaggin a copy of Impossamole myself. Though I've never heard of the games at all oddly enough. I bought my Jag back in August and only have Cybermorph and Checkered Flag to play. I need an actually good game to play, Checkered Flag really IS as terrible as everyone had said.

Head over Heels, great Atari 8-bit title (and not bad on C64 either)

Impossamole on C64, good game at the time (The Monty Mole series from Gremlin was very successful in UK). So Gremlin Graphics was bought by Infogrames way back, interesting.

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1