IGNORED

Impossamole and Head Over Heels Jaguar Official Thread

PikoInteractive

Pre-ordering both of these soon.

Head Over Heels looks tedious but so did Treasure Island Dizzy and that wound up being a ton of fun. So i'll give it a shot :)

Impossimole looks a little slow and plodding as many computer platformers seem to be compared to say, Sonic haha but i love the art/graphic style and have more confidence i'll like this one right off that bat.

Thanks to all involved and as always; GREAT time to be a Jaguar gamer!

• Like 3

Pre-ordering both of these soon.

Head Over Heels looks tedious but so did Treasure Island Dizzy and that wound up being a ton of fun. So i'll give it a shot :)

Impossimole looks a little slow and plodding as many computer platformers seem to be compared to say, Sonic haha but i love the art/graphic style and have more confidence i'll like this one right off that bat.

Thanks to all involved and as always; GREAT time to be a Jaguar gamer!

From what I remember from back in the day- Head over Heels was excellent.
  • Like 2

From what I remember from back in the day- Head over Heels was excellent.

No, it was tedious :D

But then again each to their own... It wouldn't be so popular if everyone thought that way. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys isometric games.

• 2 weeks later...

We have 12 new games on our store ready for pre-order! Out of those 12 games, we prepared 2 Atari Jaguar Games Pre-orders will start shipping on April 15 2019! Only 45 day pre-order! $5 price hike will apply on and after April 15 2019!

The ONLY Reason we are doing pre-orders is because we are moving to a larger space where we will have a small store front (with regular retro game inventory as well). We should be moved in by the first week of April. I got to do some renovations on the new space and move lots of stuff. But the games are already in stock in our offices. There will be limited quantities of our titles from now on, and when they run out it will take some time to do re-runs.

Here are the list of Jaguar titles available for sale:

Games come with box, instruction manual and game cartridge!

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know!

The makers and sellers of Head Over Heels need to contact me as I am owed a cut of any profits (I created the original). Don't steal my software.

• Like 1

The makers and sellers of Head Over Heels need to contact me as I am owed a cut of any profits (I created the original). Don't steal my software.

Hi Jon,

I wished you had contact us directly.

We purchased all copyright to many original IP from Atari SA including all right on HOH.

We were not made aware of any shared rights on HOH and all copyright notices show Copyright Ocean Software.

Do you still have the original contracts from back in the day?

If you do and it does show that you are owed royalties, by all means well honor them at the same rate they are written in the contract.

Also, once that is straightened out, I suppose we would be owned royalties from the Elite Systems IOS app store release etc.

Im sure this can be straightened out ;).

Cheers

Edited by PikoInteractive
  • Like 6

Hi Jon,

I wished you had contact us directly.

We purchased all copyright to many original IP from Atari SA including all right on HOH.

We were not made aware of any shared rights on HOH and all copyright notices show Copyright Ocean Software.

Do you still have the original contracts from back in the day?

If you do and it does show that you are owed royalties, by all means well honor them at the same rate they are written in the contract.

Also, once that is straightened out, I suppose we would be owned royalties from the Elite Systems IOS app store release etc.

Im sure this can be straightened out ;).

Cheers

I did contact you directly, you didn't reply. Yes I do still have contracts. Please write to me directly at jon@ritman.co.uk and we can continue this privately. As for Elite, feel free to chase them for money.

I did contact you directly, you didn't reply. Yes I do still have contracts. Please write to me directly at jon@ritman.co.uk and we can continue this privately. As for Elite, feel free to chase them for money.

No email ever came in; weird.

I just contacted you again through fb messenger where we left you a message back in January 2018.

Lets talk!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my copy arrived today. I love the quality of the label, cart and box. As far as the gameplay, I do kind of wish there was a jump button rather than the up arrow. It always seems to trip me up. But I'm slowly learning. I love the chiptunes though. Any chance of a soundtrack download?

Edited by matthew954