IGNORED

Confused, Geneve emulator...

Nick99

8 minutes ago, Shift838 said:

if you want to be a beta tester for OoeyGUI it will install and configure things for you.  Downloads the cartridges, some disk images and a HD image for use with the HFDC and Geneve emulation.

You just need to click a couple of places to start the install.  Works on Windows, Linux, OSX and Rpi4.

PM me if you want to be added to the list and I can send a link.

Ok, why not. I've reconsidered.

Since I know nothing about either one.

Lol

Edited by GDMike

You will still want my zip file if nothing else for the hard drive images (Bootdisk1.hd, bootdisk2.hd, and there may be a bootdisk3.hd) in the zip file.  Those drive images have LOTS of source files that will go a very long way as an instructional aid to program on the Geneve side of things.

Beery

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BeeryMiller said:

You will still want my zip file if nothing else for the hard drive images (Bootdisk1.hd, bootdisk2.hd, and there may be a bootdisk3.hd) in the zip file.  Those drive images have LOTS of source files that will go a very long way as an instructional aid to program on the Geneve side of things.

Beery

i'd like to get those too!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BeeryMiller said:

Beery

I gave the link to those hard drive images a few posts back earlier today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeeryMiller said:

Beery

Is there any particular name that a geneve boot Disk needs to have. Sorry..I'll catch up..it's just, I was thinking about it.

Won't bug you too much..I'll read. I've got the Geneve manual I'm still reading.

Seems MDOS is similar to MSDOS which is ok, can a NEW did be made? Ok..I'm done..lol

Yes, a new disk can be made from scratch.  Easiest to do is to use MDM5 in GPL/Rompage mode, and reformat a copy of an existing image.

No specific name, you just need to specify the name in the Ooeygui or on the command line when you start up the emulation.

Beery

• Like 1