5 members have voted

1. 1. Which game shall we play next?

• Joust
    • Koffi: Yellow Kopter
    • Star Trek
    • Star Wars: The Arcade Game
    • Vanguard

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I will be sitting this one out. Never acquired this game.

Your call, but please note that playing the game in an emulator is a perfectly legitimate way of continuing to play along. But if you really dont wish to, please return when we again play games you have acquired. Congratulations again on an amazing Gyruss score!

Unfortunately I dont have a 5200 emulator on my xbox and don't know how to put one on it. I prefer the real thing anyway, but yeah it really kills my points on the leaderboard.

Also, would you kindly update the hsc records thread with both my Gyruss and Robotron scores?

• Like 1

Unfortunately I dont have a 5200 emulator on my xbox and don't know how to put one on it. I prefer the real thing anyway, but yeah it really kills my points on the leaderboard.

Also, would you kindly update the hsc records thread with both my Gyruss and Robotron scores?

I'm afraid I don't know how to install a 5200 emulator on a console, but perhaps someone else on here might. If interested, you could perhaps put a post on the main 5200 board and someone could probably help you out. I take it you don't have a PC available... getting an emulator working on one of those should be pretty simple.

I don't have permissions to change roadrunner's high score list, but I did place a post in that topic for this season's high scores. Hopefully, roadrunner can add the scores to the main list soon.

• Like 2

I'm afraid I don't know how to install a 5200 emulator on a console, but perhaps someone else on here might. If interested, you could perhaps put a post on the main 5200 board and someone could probably help you out. I take it you don't have a PC available... getting an emulator working on one of those should be pretty simple.

I don't have permissions to change roadrunner's high score list, but I did place a post in that topic for this season's high scores. Hopefully, roadrunner can add the scores to the main list soon.

Records updated! ;)

Edited by roadrunner
  • Like 1