I'd add Thunder Castle to the list of Intellivision exclusives to check out. I have other favourites like Sub Hunt and B17 Bomber (excluding two player only cartridges) that others might not like as much. Then there are some that were remade for the 2600 that should only be played on Intellivision e.g. space battle, deadly discs.

Edited by mr_me

I'd add Thunder Castle to the list of Intellivision exclusives to check out. I have other favourites like Sub Hunt and B17 Bomber (excluding two player only cartridges) that others might not like as much. Then there are some that were remade for the 2600 that should only be played on Intellivision e.g. space battle, deadly discs.

I'm going to check them out. Who says I can't do a Part II? I'm sure as I spend more time with the Intellivision I'll discover more games that I like. Did you guys ever find the hidden track within a track on Auto Racing? I found it by accident way back in 1983.

Elaborating a bit more, Triple Action and Sharp Shot each are multiple games bundled on one cart, but each are considered 1 game. Triple Challenge was a single cart bundle of three previously released games (which all counted toward the 125), but the Triple Challenge bundle itself also counts as one of the 125. This suggests that repackaging may play a role, but when Pac-Man was released with all new packaging it didn't count as a second game. I believe the ROM was equivalent for both releases, though.

https://www.revolvy.com/page/List-of-Intellivision-games

Here's where I got my information from.

The disparity is that this source includes the Keyboard Component products which are normally excluded from the count. And actually, that source lists 134, but lists Triple Challenge as a compilation cartridge of previously released games, which may have caused the difference in the count.

Edited by BSRSteve

Other exclusives that I know of - and I won't consider the sport games - are Vectron, Buzz Bombers, Kool Aid Man (the Inty game is totally different from the Atari 2600 one), Motocross, Bomb Squad, Tron Solar Sailer, Mind Strike, Diner, Thin Ice, Tower of Doom, Ice Trek (the very first Intellivision game I got some thirty six years ago), Safecracker, Swords & Serpents, Tropical Trouble, Truckin' and White Water.

Imagic was a winner for exclusivity!

Some of them would surely deserve to be discussed about in case of a Part II.

For the moment, thank you for Part I!

No thank you! With all that there might be a part 3 and 4!

Other exclusives that I know of - and I won't consider the sport games - are Vectron, Buzz Bombers, Kool Aid Man (the Inty game is totally different from the Atari 2600 one), Motocross, Bomb Squad, Tron Solar Sailer, Mind Strike, Diner, Thin Ice, Tower of Doom, Ice Trek (the very first Intellivision game I got some thirty six years ago), Safecracker, Swords & Serpents, Tropical Trouble, Truckin' and White Water.
Imagic was a winner for exclusivity!
Some of them would surely deserve to be discussed about in case of a Part II.
For the moment, thank you for Part I!