IGNORED

ECS Owners on AA, Identify Yourselves?

Just out of curiosity, why do people have so many Intellivoice?

I bought my first one just to own one. I bought another later because of a very low serial number. I bought another to have one in nice condition. I also bought a few big lots in the past and they all came with an Intellivoice...and like 3 copies of Burgertime and Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack. Also, I might be a hoarder...Or at least I'm terrible at selling stuff.

• Like 4

Yeah, i get the hoarder thing and let's face it, I think that trait exists in most collectors. I would probably do the same given room.

I am lucky in that both my ecs and Intellivoice are CIB and excellent condition although it never hurts to have spares :)

I own 1 complete and boxed Intellivision II hardware suite...

Intellivision II

Intellivoice

Entertainment Computer System

System Changer

Music Synthesizer

All in grey except the Intellivoice. I have a few extra II systems and voice modules but these will be sold off shortly so I do not count them as part of my collection.

• Like 1

Lol. I hate those guys. ?

I have a flock of both versions of the ECS. And a couple of other Intellivision related items.

I have a herd of overlays, a convocation of Burgertimes, a pandemonium of Worm Whompers, and a flamboyance of catalogs.

https://grammar.yourdictionary.com/word-lists/list-of-names-for-groups-of-animals.html

• Like 1