IGNORED

Extra-Terrestrials on eBay

lazzeri

• 2 weeks later...

The good news here is that at least with it being on eBay, it will give the game much more exposure to the worldwide audience outside of AtariAge. And thus increase the chances that it will be seen & recognized by those who bought it and/or have it. Then, just like Red Sea Crossing, it will trickle down a bit in price range.

I literally laughed out loud at the asking price. I remember that debacle from last summer...all we need now is a "buyer accepted offer" so it can forever be questioned 'just how much' this cart sold for.

Wait: did he actually steam off the label to get at the screw to show the eprom!?!?!?BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This thing just gets better amd better!!!

Edited by atarilovesyou

I paid a premium price for it myself and it is very difficult for me to make this choice but I thought I would open the opportunity to the world to get their hands on a truly unique piece of gaming and Canadian history.

Translation: "I hope this heartfelt sob story, in addition to the rest of my tedious hype-building will allow for some sucker to splurge at least grand or two over what I have paid already".

I literally laughed out loud at the asking price. I remember that debacle from last summer...all we need now is a "buyer accepted offer" so it can forever be questioned 'just how much' this cart sold for.

Wait: did he actually steam off the label to get at the screw to show the eprom!?!?!?BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This thing just gets better amd better!!!

"Professionally removed"