IGNORED

Top 5's: To benefit new or returning users. ( FinalGROM 99 )

Omega-TI

Those of us with FinalGROM 99's, can help out the many new and returning TI'ers that appear to be getting their FinalGROM's at nearly the same time as their consoles. Let's face it, the FG99 gives a lot of bang for the buck, even to those who have not yet gone the memory expansion route.

So, the question to you experienced users, what are your top five games for the FG99 THAT RUN WITHOUT MEMORY MEMORY EXPANSION?

• Like 1

My number one game for the TI (without memory expansion) is BORZORK by: Nanochess

This is a fantastic port of Berzerk it has speech, great playability and is fun as hell to play. I *ALWAYS* keep a copy on my FG99.

I'll add my entire top 5 list when I get some more time this evening.

Not an easy choice. For no particular reason - except that I keep returning to these regularly and play them!

1. Mancala - an African strategy game. The unreleased module for this was very well written and may still be the best games software emulating the game. Good choice of set ups and playing levels.

2. Big Foot- Climb and avoid obstacles- Still love playing this, and now play it better than I did some secades ago.

3. Pole Position- racing emulation- some folks don't like this, but I do, and again I now play better than before...

4. Entrapment- silly little game to while away the time, build a wall across the screen.

5. Dragonflyer- barrier destroying shooting game- rather different.

Bit of variety there and some maybe not so common, but playable on FG99 without 32k.

stephen

I was kind of fond of Parsec II. I haven't really had the time to play around with my FINALGROM even though I've had it about a year. I still haven't got 32k expansion bit I kept finding myself returning to this game. Thought the play was interesting.