high voltage

so you guys had this and still didn't manage to play the game?

I'm sure I've said this before on these forums, but at the time of its release, I really enjoyed E.T., and didn't learn that it was supposed to be a bad game until much, much later. Even as a kid, I loved most of the Atari "Adventure Territory" games (Superman, Haunted House, Adventure, Raiders), and E.T. was no exception*. I read the manual, which explains exactly how to get out of the wells, so I never had the problems with them that everyone else seems to have.

* The exceptions were the Swordquest games. I think they're all worse than E.T., and Fireworld is the worst of them all.

Same. My friends and I loved Raiders most of all. We solved it together summer 83 probably. I wanted more games like that, when I heard about Swordquest, I was excited. But then I played them :( Yeah, anybody who claims ET is the worst game of all time should be forced to play Fireworld.

I never heard of Teen Titans or Cyborg. I also didn't know that the X-Men existed until the movies came out. I knew about the main ones like Superman, Spider-Man, Batman, and Wonder Woman.

Not even the Teen Titans anti-drug PSA from 1984? With Cyborg winking at us complete with gleam? Oh god, if someone on here actually remembers that...

Not even the Teen Titans anti-drug PSA from 1984? With Cyborg winking at us complete with gleam? Oh god, if someone on here actually remembers that...

Nope. Never saw it.