IGNORED

Good sources for carts

matthew954

I've been itching to play my Jag more than I do. So I decided that with my birthday coming up, I'd buy myself atleast one new cart since Cybermorph admittedly has gotten a bit old, and Checkered Flag really IS as terrible as you all warned me lol. But my question is this, how reliable are most sellers such as eBay. I'm a bit hesitant to buy one after the Jag I bought off the one seller. I still have that particular system and not sure what I should do with it.

I did do a search after finding a thread with suggestions for good sellers. Though searching for it again, I can't find that particular thread.

Telegames in the UK have new old stock- Tempest is on there. There are also a couple of games which seem very expensive in the states which are much cheaper- Breakout 2000 and Towers 2 for example.

Then always check out Gaztees ST carts- they are things of beauty.

I have never had a problem buying off eBay- arent you covered through PayPal anyway ?.

Yeah I am covered. Though after dealing with the Jag seller, I'm a bit more cautious. I've been keeping a close eye on Lukie Games, that's where I bought my working Jag from. Though I've seen the few games they have go up in price. But so far Lukie Games is the first place I always stop. Especially since I have the free points to spend from buying my Jag. I just wish I could spend those points on Jag carts.

What issues are you having? Ive bought pleanty of games off ebay etc. never had an issue. Now if the worry is the quality of the title, most affordable games are bad, most games that are on other systems for a buck or 2 are 100 plus on the Jag and are close to the same.

Driving games only get super burnout or power drive rally the rest of tge driving carts are bad.

fighters, ultra vortex is the only good fighter, kausami n

• Like 1

I just got burned pretty bad with my first Jag from eBay. I'm still scratching my head as to what I should do with it. I'd like to see it fixed, but I don't have the technical know how to repair it properly. Plus to be honest, I have been trying to wait till the Saints SD Cart is ready. What I've really been wanting to play recently are alot of the homebrews. I've been eyeing the trio of homebrews from Dr Typo on eBay, but I'm not sure if the seller is the developer or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Fallen-Angels-TubeSE-Gemrace-Homebrew-Dr-Typo-Collection-No-Box/283423516031?hash=item41fd5ba57f:g:sScAAOSw2gxYvRTT&frcectupt=true

I'd rather support the developer rather than a reseller. Like with my Endless Snow 2600 cart. Little did I know the version I bought, was just a repro of his carts.