IGNORED

A new version of Vanguard?

CrazyChris

I saw this on the public Atari 2600 Homebrew Games Facebook page.

A new version of Vanguard

Does anyone have any information on this?

- Is a download available?

- Is a physical copy available?

- Is the author here on AtariAge?

Thank you,

Chris

It is a hack of Vanguard that changes the background to black, speeds the player movement up and changes some of the graphics. There will be a cartridge release at the Atari 2600 Homebrew Group on FaceBook in the near future.

• Like 2

Are there that many more people on a FB Atari Group interested in this stuff than us here?

Seems most FB people would be too busy arguing politics, posting pics of themselves, their kids, their pets, their surroundings and their food to worry about old video games. :lol:

• Like 4

Are there that many more people on a FB Atari Group interested in this stuff than us here?

Seems most FB people would be too busy arguing politics, posting pics of themselves, their kids, their pets, their surroundings and their food to worry about old video games. :lol:

Probably not, but that is how Scott chooses to do it. And maybe that is why he does it on FB to keep the runs smaller and more limited. I don't know for sure, I just know that is how he has been doing for the past 3 years since I jumped into the scene with both feet.

It is actually a 2600 Homebrew Specific FB group. So it is a very targeted audience. The Homebrew group is pretty calm compared to the AA Group at least it was when it was a closed group. It was made public recently so it could turn south quick. I

• Like 3