IGNORED

GONE: Whole bunch of 4:3 LCD SVGA monitors

OLD CS1

I will be bringing some of these up to Vintage Computer Fest Southeast at the end of the month. This weekend I will be getting packaging costs for the SVideo-capable monitors which have been claimed and contacting those who reserved them. We have not turned up any more and the look of the last area to change out reveals no more.

• 2 years later...

Okay, I still have a bunch of these remaining.  There are about 40 of the 1900 models, about five or six of the 1700 models, and a couple wide screens.  I have them listed on eBay right now but come Friday I will no longer be listing on eBay.

If you are interested in any of what are left, let me know how many and your shipping address and I will get you an exact quote.  To give any idea of where you will start, if costs about $35 to box up to two panels, then there is shipping, and I am accepting tips versus putting a mark-up in place.

Unfortunately these are not 15kHz, but they do display proper 4:3 signals far better than most widescreens.  While I am pushing these simply as panels, I do have compatible stands available.

I cannot keep these for much longer.  I rescued them for the benefit of my retro-compatriots, but if no one wants them then they have to go away.

3 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

Do you have any with svideo left? Unfortunately the one I purchased when you first had these died on me. 

I am sorry to hear about that, man.  I hope you got good use of it before it croaked.  The S-Video monitors I had back then were one-offs as it was.  I will check to see if I happen to have one left in my personal stash.

• 1 month later...