IGNORED

GONE: Whole bunch of 4:3 LCD SVGA monitors

OLD CS1

I found my next batch of monitors in my office this morning. These are without stands, and I am told the rest will be the same. I have updated the inventory in the first post to reflect these new items, as well as availability versus claimed interest.

I am hoping to get by the shipping store today for pricing on packing. This week fell a little out of control so far.

I'd like to reserve 5 of these (please):

1908FPb VD N (no stand)

but I'm also waiting for any others that will have s-Video inputs. If you want to PM me with your address, I will send you payment for at least these 5... but don't send them yet in case you get any more in with S-Video inputs (please).

… if that is ok...

So, to clarify, I am definite on these 5, but may be getting more if you get any with s-Video inputs.

Thank you,

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

That sVideo is in demand... Im hoping that the two already marked off are the ones I claimed earlier.

Send me a PM to help me keep track. Someone else popped into the S-VIdeo request before you, so I have one for you right now.

It's good that these aren't getting landfilled. I am up to my gills in displays at the moment but I congratulate you for what you're doing.

Thank you.

I'd like to add my reservation for:

1 2009Wt VD N (no stand)

Thank you.

Doug

You got it, man!

The first requests I can complete have been PMed with packaging costs and shipping information. FWIW, the place packing these monitors has packed a lot of technology for me and they do very well, even when the carrier tried its hardest to kill the contents.

I have to get packaging prices for a couple more models tomorrow, then those requests will be addressed. Anyone who has an open request will be notified when and if I can fulfill them (more S-Videos, specific models, etc.)

• Like 1

First orders shipped today. Thank you!

Of course, being the hobby we are, I have several requests for S-Video monitors. I cannot make any promises since the original thread is about the VGA capability, but also since any composite/S-Video we have were pretty much accidental. Requests will be handled as received with no promises to fulfill.

I appreciate everyone's orders and patience.

Ironically, while replacing capacitors on a few TI cards today, I fired up the system and watched my favorite 17" Syncmaster 740n died right in front of my eyes. I heard a noise reminiscent of a tea kettle whistle, a POP, and a wonderfully acrid scent permeated the air. I haven't opened the monitor to inspect the damage but if there are any decent 17" 4:3 monitors down the road, I might spring for one as well.

• Like 1

Ironically, while replacing capacitors on a few TI cards today, I fired up the system and watched my favorite 17" Syncmaster 740n died right in front of my eyes. I heard a noise reminiscent of a tea kettle whistle, a POP, and a wonderfully acrid scent permeated the air. I haven't opened the monitor to inspect the damage but if there are any decent 17" 4:3 monitors down the road, I might spring for one as well.

No one has laid claim to any 17s, yet. How many you need, buddy?

• Like 1