IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 9 - Super Cobra

At the end just after the Parker Brothers Konami Easter egg, the is a box with a dollar sign on it you have to swoop down and pick up. It referred to as the booty in the manual but last night when I typed that in, my predictive text changed it to booby :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At the end just after the Parker Brothers Konami Easter egg, the is a box with a dollar sign on it you have to swoop down and pick up. It referred to as the booty in the manual but last night when I typed that in, my predictive text changed it to booby :D

I need to get me some !!!

booby and booty... lol thanks for the heads up.. end of what level?

• Like 1

I need to get me some !!!booby and booty... lol thanks for the heads up.. end of what level?

At the end of the first round. After the flying saucers you'll pass some buildings that have Parker Brothers Konami written on them. The booty is just after that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- PLEASE IGNORE THIS SCORE -

Never noticed this bug before, if that's what you can call it.

After you lose your last life, your score is shown with the words Game Over under it.

The game then plays on on its own and your score is banner scrolled along the top. The thing I noticed today, is that the score banned along the top keeps increasing on your final score as the game plays itself.

In the picture below I actually finished around 44k but left it running for 10 minutes or so after :o

I noticed this when I took a few pictures of my last submission and they all had different scores for the same game.

So, the only way to be sure the final score is the one you achieved is that if the words Game Over are are present.

post-65033-0-56694700-1553760978_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamse
  • Like 2