IGNORED

Vote for the Best Atari Lynx games for Lynx's 30th Birthday

Igor

Atari Lynx 30th Birthday is this year so lets kick off some celebrations by casting your votes for the best Lynx games. I'm cross-posting this from my Atari Gamer articles thread so if you already voted pleas ignore, but if you haven't then go cast your votes! The big reveal for the best games as voted by you will of course be on the 1st of September 2019. :D

Cast your votes here...

post-54616-0-73966400-1553554108_thumb.png

• Like 2

I've opened up the entire recorded game library for the voting, this includes unreleased games and games that are in development right now. Final results will of course take this into account.

• Like 1

I've opened up the entire recorded game library for the voting, this includes unreleased games and games that are in development right now. Final results will of course take this into account.

5 across the board for PITS! But seriously, I hope you consider a special merit award for certain Lynx titles. Where would we all be without the fab SD menu programs?

Ooh, I think youre missing the Boris Vallejo slideshow cart from the database. I just bought a copy on eBay from Alex in France.

• Like 1

Ahaha, PITS, good one! Yes special consideration will be given...not sure if I should write all the praises for the Lynx SD Menu 2 though since I wrote it in the first place :grin:

Yeah that Boris thing isn't there, I don't have any details about it, but it's just that a slide show right? If you have screenshots, etc please send them through and I'll see about adding it.

• Like 1

There are lots of votes but to get a definite answer on what the best games are we need more. Some of the games only had one vote cast which would mean I'd have to not count those. So take a few minutes and cast your votes. :-D

Fantastic! Getting a good number of votes now but still need more so spread the word to other Lynx fans! :-D

Voting is going to be open until end of August still, so plenty of time to go!

• Like 1