71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a FinalGROM 99 Cartridge

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you purchased a Dragon's Lair Cartridge

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Not since Gazoo's Extended BASIC 2.7s cartridge has there been as much excitement as there has been over the FinalGROM 99 and Tursi's Dragons Lair conversion.

This poll is designed to show how wide-spread these two cartridges are becoming or have become.

The FinalGROM 99 has 'settled down' a bit, and with the exception of new users, most people have probably already gotten one if they intended to.

In the case of Dragon's Lair, since it's newly released the question will be slightly different in that we'll also count people who have already ordered but not yet received.

Not since Gazoo's Extended BASIC 2.7s cartridge has there been as much excitement as there has been over the FinalGROM 99 and Tursi's Dragons Lair conversion.

This poll is designed to show how wide-spread these two cartridges are becoming or have become.

The FinalGROM 99 has 'settled down' a bit, and with the exception of new users, most people have probably already gotten one if they intended to.

In the case of Dragon's Lair, since it's newly released the question will be slightly different in that we'll also count people who have already ordered but not yet received.

I'm still using FlashROM and it's good enough for me.

I use actual cartridges with GROMs like E/A, XB, MiniMemory, games.

Sure I'd like to get a FinalGROM, but there were so many upgrade priorities (hmm WICO joysticks)

• Like 1

It's still early in the day for me. :sleep: Am I missing the point again...

...We already know how many have Dragons lair...unless Tursi is pulling our leg's ...all there are! Tursi's giving a running count. ;-)

Yes, I am aware that Tursi is giving a running total, but this affords the perfect opportunity to gauge percentage of responses that can be used to weigh future polls within a range.

• Like 1

155 cartridges, 30 affirmative responses. Approximately a 20% participation rate (so far). :(

Now I'm curious where all these people found out about the cartridge. Was it Facebook, Twitter, other places? Obviously not all from AtariAge as I would expect the participation rate to be at least be within the 50-60% range.

I can only conclude this poll is next to worthless.

78 people (actively) follow the forum, others being lurkers and people who participate but have decide not to follow the forum for new posts.

Also, you can't base your thinking on the total number of cartridges sold, especially if someone ordered more than one of them, something which is quite possible based on the reopening of sales once he got the new boards. . .and no, I didn't answer the poll, as that really isn't my thing. . .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

155 cartridges, 30 affirmative responses. Approximately a 20% participation rate (so far). :(

Now I'm curious where all these people found out about the cartridge. Was it Facebook, Twitter, other places? Obviously not all from AtariAge as I would expect the participation rate to be at least be within the 50-60% range.

I can only conclude this poll is next to worthless.

78 people (actively) follow the forum, others being lurkers and people who participate but have decide not to follow the forum for new posts.

10% response in most surveys is considered pretty good.