IGNORED

Wanted to thank you all for your generosity

xabin

I only came on here, initially, to get help with an unknown issue with my boyfriend's old TI. I never, ever expected the kind of generosity and graciousness I'd find here. People like FarmerPotato, FDOS and Ricky Dean have made us feel very welcome into the community, with their offers of help, and sometimes it does feel like we're taking advantage of that generosity, but we appreciate it, nonetheless. We're now committed to getting this TI working, for you guys, so all your hard work and sacrifices to help us won't be in vain. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you.

• Like 10

I only came on here, initially, to get help with an unknown issue with my boyfriend's old TI. I never, ever expected the kind of generosity and graciousness I'd find here. People like FarmerPotato, FDOS and Ricky Dean have made us feel very welcome into the community, with their offers of help, and sometimes it does feel like we're taking advantage of that generosity, but we appreciate it, nonetheless. We're now committed to getting this TI working, for you guys, so all your hard work and sacrifices to help us won't be in vain. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you.

This is the best forum community I am part of and as you have seen TI'ers from all over are willing to help and all sorts of ways. Glad you and your bo are part of the TI Family.

• Like 2

Thanks. We're trying not to take too much advantage of the generosity, here; like, we wouldn't be asking for a TIPI or anything like that for free, and if we can negotiate a price for anything offered, we'll do so, to give back to the community. My boyfriend has fond memories with it, and when he found it again, he was inspired to get it back up and running through repeated viewings of retro game viewers like Ashens, The 8-Bit Guy, and LGR. I got into it, after he showed me some of the games on it, and I did comparisons between it and the Atari 2600 I had, using shared games between them, being much more impressed with the TI's more technical capability.