IGNORED

Suggestion to set a monthly WWW.MYTI99.COM group chat time

twoodland

Well, I have got my TIPI up and running, but no way to create a login.

Using the latest version of Stuart's web browser, this is what "create account" shows:

www.myti99.com/account.pl?a=li 
Hi.

You may have been accessing the site before I published the latest version to the server. I changed a whole lot of things to make it work with v9.3 of the browser and I had to wait until Stuart made it available and it took me some time to get the site published - sorry about that.

Please give it another shot and let me know.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ElectricLab: thanks again for the assist with my MYTI99 login. Under v9.2 of the browser and my UDS, I'm able to login just fine again, and happy to say the Group Chat function stills works.

Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am going to be out of town on the 9th but would still like to participate in the monthly group chat.  I am unable to take my TI with me.  Is there an emulator that supports serial connectivity?  I have a WiModem232.  I know that Stuart created a Python Script to Emulate the Lantronix Serial-to-Ethernet Adapter.  Is there any way to leverage what is currently available?  Is there any type of remote control software (VNC/RDP)/hardware (arduino) solution for the TI?

On 7/3/2019 at 11:04 PM, twoodland said:

I am going to be out of town on the 9th but would still like to participate in the monthly group chat.  I am unable to take my TI with me.  Is there an emulator that supports serial connectivity?  I have a WiModem232.  I know that Stuart created a Python Script to Emulate the Lantronix Serial-to-Ethernet Adapter.  Is there any way to leverage what is currently available?  Is there any type of remote control software (VNC/RDP)/hardware (arduino) solution for the TI?

I'm hoping to join on the 9th, also, if I can get my setup working again.  It would be interesting to know if there was an alternative that was available in a pinch, although I also prefer to chat directly from the TI.  That's what makes it fun. ?

28 minutes ago, --- Ω --- said:

How about a weekly thing?  That way it happens often enough that people do not forget, or those who cannot make a one time fixed date have other chances throughout the month.

I am up for that.  How about creating a poll to see how many are interested in participating?

• 3 weeks later...