IGNORED

Suggestion to set a monthly WWW.MYTI99.COM group chat time

twoodland

• 1 month later...

The monthly chatti call popped up on my calendar last night, so thought I would drop in.  I had 9.4 version of Stuart's browser running under Rompage mode on the Geneve with a mouse.

Browsing the website, and pointing to the meeting, I got to it fine and could see messages  from days past.  One other user was present at the time I was there.  I went to leave a message and started typing in the area when I clicked the  "box".  As soon as I started typing, the mouse cursor disappeared, and I could not use the mouse to hit the submit for my text I was typing, nor would <ENTER> accept my input.

I ended up having to abort and leave.  Tried several times with the same results.

Beery

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BeeryMiller said:

The monthly chatti call popped up on my calendar last night, so thought I would drop in.  I had 9.4 version of Stuart's browser running under Rompage mode on the Geneve with a mouse.

Browsing the website, and pointing to the meeting, I got to it fine and could see messages  from days past.  One other user was present at the time I was there.  I went to leave a message and started typing in the area when I clicked the  "box".  As soon as I started typing, the mouse cursor disappeared, and I could not use the mouse to hit the submit for my text I was typing, nor would <ENTER> accept my input.

I ended up having to abort and leave.  Tried several times with the same results.

Beery

Beery,

Unfortunately, I could not make it last night.  I am available now if you would like to test it.  I am using real iron, with a TIPI, mouse and Stuarts browser version 9.3.

I will connect now and post some things to test.

• Like 1

I'm at work now, and unable to test.  Starting next Tuesday, I will have somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks off from work as I will have to quarantine in preparation for some outpatient hernia surgery (18th) and then be on short term disability then until mid January at the earliest.  It is an umbilical hernia, and trying to get it repaired before it becomes significant.

Hit me up with a reply Saturday, and we can try testing.  Looks like Saturday may be a rainy day here, so I will be in the house most of the time, probably in front of the computer working on a couple of projects.

Beery

2 minutes ago, twoodland said:

Beery,

Unfortunately, I could not make it last night.  I am available now if you would like to test it.  I am using real iron, with a TIPI, mouse and Stuarts browser version 9.3.

I will connect now and post some things to test.

• Like 1

Just now, BeeryMiller said:

I'm at work now, and unable to test.  Starting next Tuesday, I will have somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks off from work as I will have to quarantine in preparation for some outpatient hernia surgery (18th) and then be on short term disability then until mid January at the earliest.  It is an umbilical hernia, and trying to get it repaired before it becomes significant.

Hit me up with a reply Saturday, and we can try testing.  Looks like Saturday may be a rainy day here, so I will be in the house most of the time, probably in front of the computer working on a couple of projects.

Beery

That sounds good, will contact you then.  Best wishes on your surgery and hope for a quick, full recovery.  

• Like 1

• 7 months later...