IGNORED

Warcraft I & II Bundle - wow that was fast

Tanooki

GoG is on a roll.

They decided to roll up both games and their expansions into one $15 package and just stuffed it on the site this morning within the last couple of hours.

I'm happy and amazed thinking this was going to come later on, not right on the heels of Diablo. What's next?!

https://www.gog.com/game/warcraft_bundle?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=20190328_warcraftbundle_enfb&utm_term=EN

• Like 2

Sega goes with M2 while atgames cries boo-hoo.

I think you misposted, though I do agree. I saw that bit about it out in September and highlighted in the middle of the first row of games is Castlevania which says to me, unlike Sony they're actually bothering to get the best games they can from third parties barring licensing problems (so forget turtles.) Maybe they'll toss Sunset Riders on there instead from them.

I think you misposted, though I do agree. I saw that bit about it out in September and highlighted in the middle of the first row of games is Castlevania which says to me, unlike Sony they're actually bothering to get the best games they can from third parties barring licensing problems (so forget turtles.) Maybe they'll toss Sunset Riders on there instead from them.

Yes, wrong forum thread!

Anybody know if the games play the cd audio or is it just the midi?

For WarCraft II Battle.Net Edition, it's file-based audio like StarCraft. It's the CD audio converted to some sort of compressed streaming format, which allowed CD drives at the time to seek while audio was still playing since it was buffered in memory.

• Like 1