IGNORED

An Atari Adventure.

jcbstein

This is my Atari Adventure Story.

An Atari Adventure.
Many decades ago I set out on a quest in the Atari kingdom to acquire many fabled gems for the Atari Home Computer. I did not know the challenges that lay before me because I was a young adventurer naive in the ways of the wicked world.
On this journey I have crossed paths with many Atarians some good and some evil. I was given hints by many with whom I encountered and led astray by some evil forces. I journeyed on despite the setbacks. It has been a journey in which I have found great wisdom and have had great fortune in finding some real gems.
This journey has not been without its struggles. I have searched in many lands for these gems. I have been in the darkest of dungeons (basements). I have ventured into spider infested abandoned dwellings (sheds). I have dug through mountains of discarded relics (junk) looking for these gems. But no place was more fraught with danger and great loses as the evil empire known as eBay.
I encountered many fellow adventurers who were also seeking the very gems I was searching for. Battles ensued and there was a great cost to seek victory in the land of eBay. I was victorious when funded by my kingdom but I was defeated too. Many times by an adversary that was better funded by a greater kingdom than that which I was from. Be warned though in the land of eBay all is not as it seems you must have much wisdom and examine the object you seek for there are many who will tempt you into the dark shadows only to steal your gold and leave you with worthless gems (junk).
No true adventurer would give up on their quest when there are gems still out there to be found so I continue on my quest still in search of the rarest of gems. I have found as the decades have pasted that I now share my wisdom with young adventure seekers and try to warn them of the many dangers that await them.
Hoping your quest is successful and filled with adventure as mine has been.
Long Live Atari!!!

post-9762-0-79633400-1553899708_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Whilst questing in the land of ebay, my party prefers to ride under the 'Buy It Now' banner. Entering into battle with others can yield greater rewards, but wiser to reserve those battles for the rarest of treasures.

I have found that trading in smaller villages like atariage can lead to better bargains with nicer townsfolk; who are more interested in seeing atari gems into a good home. Adventurer, I wish you good luck in your continuing quests! May the next box you find on a curbside be packed with 1200XLs !!

• Like 3