IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

*almost as good as my last score, this game really comes down to a few hundred points

Unfortunately I am unable to play this week. The little bit of time I'll have to play this, I just won't be able to learn the game enough to get to that high of a score. Congrats and good luck with the rest of the bracket!

Vocelli, you can put me down as a 0.

Improvement:

Grand Prix: 29:63

Great score, Jason!

If I'm not mistaken, this game works a lot like Barnstorming, where the less you move your car, the faster your overall time is. I've been trying and trying and I just can't get my time down because I'm always making too many adjustments to avoid a crash. Besides, I think the fastest possible time is only .02 faster than your time.

Therefore, I am conceding to you. Well played, and good luck in the next round! :)

• Like 1

Great score, Jason!

If I'm not mistaken, this game works a lot like Barnstorming, where the less you move your car, the faster your overall time is. I've been trying and trying and I just can't get my time down because I'm always making too many adjustments to avoid a crash. Besides, I think the fastest possible time is only .02 faster than your time.

Therefore, I am conceding to you. Well played, and good luck in the next round! :)

Thanks, i needed a decent time to beat yours, and i did it after several attempts. Good luck in the paper round :)

Great score, Jason!

One thing I noticed is that the more efficient you are in the first half of the race, it will add an extra car at the end that you have to avoid and that increases your time.

Amazing Score!

I was able to get a score of 79810... But that was my best.

Congrats and good luck! I concede.

Thanks for the Competition Vocelli, knowing that you are a very tough competitor pushed me to get my best ever score.

Good Luck in the Paper Rounds and thanks again for Moderating this Year!

You've done an OUTSTANDING JOB!!

• Like 1

Spriggy has drawn the winners!

The winners will receive the following from the AtariAge shop.

Gold Medal ($100) - Deteacher

Silver Medal ($50) - OyamaFamily

Bronze Medal ($25) - RedMiller

You will receive an email from Albert (AtariAge creator/Moderator/The Man).

Please look for it in your email to claim your prize!

THANKS SPRIGGY! For being so generous and a great guy!

• Like 4

Congrats troops and well played by all! :thumbsup: I'll PM the winners asap.

Sadly, was unable to compete for most of the season due to unfortunate circumstances. Looking forward to button mashing next season. :)

Big thanks to Captain Vocelli for running another successful show.

Game on!

• Like 2

Sadly, was unable to compete for most of the season due to unfortunate circumstances. Looking forward to button mashing next season. :)

Game on!

Spriggy thank you so much man, really neat gesture to the community!

• Like 1

Game on!

Very generous of you for your donation. See you next season on here, I'm still flying the Aussie flag :)

• Like 2