IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Losers Paper Medal Knockout Bracket

Vocelli

attachicon.gifBarnstorming (1982) (Activision)_8.png

I've got this exact score two more times, After missing the bronze medal by 1 point last HSC, I might be knocked out of this by .12 seconds unless the humble, strict but fair mod decides to let more people advance in this having a hard time improving on that, but no I'm not giving up on .12 seconds

I've got this exact score two more times, After missing the bronze medal by 1 point last HSC, I might be knocked out of this by .12 seconds unless the humble, strict but fair mod decides to let more people advance in this having a hard time improving on that, but no I'm not giving up on .12 seconds

Actual thoughts/scenario:

Me: (looks at AtariAge) Ah, man, my Barnstorming time has been defeated and out of the top 2. I got a little time this morning to see if I can beat it.

(gets the Atari ready to play)

Me: Hmmm, I never checked my difficulty switches. I'm sure they're fine, but better double check... crap, they're on A/B! My original time was invalid anyway! Maybe they don't make any difference?

(after several attempts on B/B, I went through a barn where I was sure I would've normally crashed)

Me: Oh... So all this time I was making it harder than it needs to be!

post-46326-0-67281500-1555938151.jpg

yeah I don't see how to get faster than 52.77 I didn't make any mistakes and no slow downs, A perfect run or at least I thought

You can get faster times by limiting your up/down movements. The plane actually slows down (although you can't see it) the more you move it. So, try to fly through the barns closer to the roof, not all the way down to the ground.

Here's a video of a 52.70 run. I made 2 unnecessary corrections, which slowed me down. Hopefully this helps.

Jump to 2:23 if you want to skip over my failed attempts. And sorry for the choppy video...I'm still learning how to use Atube Catcher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1xN5H6BDdU&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps. :)