IGNORED

New Card to allow Speech Synth to go Into P-Box

That zip file had a .dsk file and a couple of bitmap images. I'm guessing those are for emulators, but I use a native TI. I do have the FinalGrom99, but the files on my SD card there are .bin files. How do I go from files built for the emulator and get them back to a form I can use natively on my TI or on the FinalGrom99?

That zip file had a .dsk file and a couple of bitmap images. I'm guessing those are for emulators, but I use a native TI. I do have the FinalGrom99, but the files on my SD card there are .bin files. How do I go from files built for the emulator and get them back to a form I can use natively on my TI or on the FinalGrom99?

if the .bin files is already a cartridge file you should just be able to drop it on the FG99 i believe.

It is an XB program indeed, to create a cart image it chould be compiled in EA5 and so it could be converted in e cartridge image again .BIN

I do not know if it could be possible with this Demo. Hope someone can help more :)

I just picked up FinalGROM99 and loaded it up w/ the dump at the wht ftp site. I noticed it only went thru XB2.6. Is there a FG99 .bin for XB7 or does XB7 truly require its own cart for some reason?

There are two answers to your question: XB 2.7 will run from the FinalGROM as a standalone program (just like the earlier versions do), but the XB 2.7 cartridge Omega mentions contains a lot of additional utilities and is designed to run out of an UberGROM cartridge. Each of the utilities in it are available as separate programs that can be loaded into the FinalGROM, but the only place all of them are together is in the XB 2.7 cartridge.

• Like 2

For those that have been reading this thread and are interested in obtaining the last SNUG SPVMC card I have in stock you can PM me for info and purchase arrangements. First come first served basis.

:o :sad: :sad: oh my... why i lost your message :( :cry:

I have Zero SNUG cards, damn :P

Edited by ti99iuc

• 1 month later...

I managed to get my hands on a triple tech card, but I cannot remember the extended basic commands to access the clock. Does anyone recall those?

It's like this: https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/wiki/PI.CLOCK

except "CLOCK" instead of "PI.CLOCK"

And you can PRINT to the device to set the clock. Print in the same format.

-M@

• Like 1

It's like this: https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/wiki/PI.CLOCK

except "CLOCK" instead of "PI.CLOCK"

And you can PRINT to the device to set the clock. Print in the same format.

-M@

Thanks! MY TIPI-PEB card arrived and I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ ready to go. Just need time to install and play with it. Excited, as that opens tons of doors, one of which is the ability to easily move s/w I pull from the web on my Mac to my TI w/o jumping thru rings of fire to do so.

• Like 2