IGNORED

Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

Gaztee

You know, this is a good question. I remember watching a Youtube video some time ago where someone bought Gauntlet on cartridge for the Jaguar. (Edit - I believe it was John Hancock?) He said the game was purchased here, so I am assuming it was from an earlier ST Ports thread. If Gaz doesnt mind, I would love to purchase a copy of Gauntlet on cartridge!

I second this question. I almost pulled the trigger on one of Gaz's games back at Christmas time, but my bank account didn't agree with me lol.

Edited by ColecoGamer

Gauntlet would have been cool, but I would have preferred Gauntlet II since it had an ending and something to work for. Of course a Gauntlet Collection on cart would be great, even with Gauntlet 3..

Sounds like there's a whole other thread that you've missed.

I second this question. I almost pulled the trigger on one of Gaz's games back at Christmas time, but my bank account didn't agree with me lol.

I have purchased quite a few of the earlier games in the last year- including Gauntlet 2.

• Like 2

Quick update! Sorry that I haven't gotten around to sending out the invoices yet. Had a couple of plumbing issues which have distracted me. And now I am working nights. So I probably won't get time to send them until the later part of next week! Life is good at getting in the way of things. Please be patient, I haven't disappeared or forgotten anyone.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 4

Quite a few of the ST Ports have not been given the Gaz release treatment yet....here's keeping my fingers crossed that all the finished ones eventually do. Would still love to pick up Gauntlet, Klax, Barbarian, Fernandez Must Die, Etc, Etc.

Not sure if you meant the Gaz release treatment and the last statement as seperate points, but those first ones ultimately were. The original set was pieced together as carts from Al through the forum and Gaz went on to offer boxes / manuals for them, which included Gauntlet, Klax, Barbarian and Fernandez Must Die.

• Like 2

Not sure if you meant the Gaz release treatment and the last statement as seperate points, but those first ones ultimately were. The original set was pieced together as carts from Al through the forum and Gaz went on to offer boxes / manuals for them, which included Gauntlet, Klax, Barbarian and Fernandez Must Die.

That's right i forgot about that! Wild....i'll have to go back and do some research then and see what i missed. Damn....lol

• Like 1

I remember seeing that image on another thread from Racer X with the green cart in the jaguar, I didn't now it was actually a real deal and being released. To confirm, these are 2 separate games or are they the same game (one says Coin-op the other doesn't) and are these ST ports of Ninja Turtle games? I'm oblivious and didn't even know the ST had a Ninja Turtle game, I just played them on the NES back in the day.

So out of curiosity, how did you do the green carts? I love custom colors for homebrews, but I've never seen any custom colored carts other than the clear here at AA, or the red for Jagzombies.

The green shells and red shells were specialy made for the Wave 1 Games products by Mortoff games. However when I came up with that shade of green I wanted I was told by the previous owner that a minimum order quantity would need to be produced in order to get the number of shells I needed. That number was in the THOUSANDS. This left the previous owner of Mortoff games with extra stock in both the the red shells and the green shells, when he sold the company to the new owners they picked up the old stock and that is what is being used here for the Ninja turtles port. Anyone can go to the Mortoff games website and order these colors now, however they have run out of the JET BLACK ones as of this writing, which REALLY sucks because they look so much better than the standard grey shells.

I am working with the previous owner of Mortoff Games (Starwander of repro controller fame) to get some more new color shells out here in the future. (as well as another project) Transparent electric blue and MORE of the Jet black shells are what I had in mind. I'm sure that he will make his overstock available to everyone else afterwards similar to what happened with the green and red shells.

Anyway I do think the TMHT game looks DAMN GOOD in a green shell and I am actually excited about buying one

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES