IGNORED

Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

Gaztee

...and I'm in for a SCR. Amusingly I remember hassling GC himself at a computer show back in the day when he was showing SCR on a stand on ST. I begged him to sell me a copy, but it wasn't done at that point. I did of course end up buying it on release. Seems only right I should buy the new one.

Has anyone had any luck with box protectors on the more recent Gaztee and AtariAge releases? The box dimensions are apparently off just enough that they won't fit in the standard SNES/Jaguar clear box protectors. If I really wanted to force the box in, I could probably do it, but I would never get it back out. Has anyone used anything that fits these boxes?

Has anyone had any luck with box protectors on the more recent Gaztee and AtariAge releases? The box dimensions are apparently off just enough that they won't fit in the standard SNES/Jaguar clear box protectors. If I really wanted to force the box in, I could probably do it, but I would never get it back out. Has anyone used anything that fits these boxes?

They fit in my box protectors even with the shrinkwrap still on. There are two different box protectors out there, one is smaller and too tight in my opinion. I have bought both, and now only get the bigger size one. It isnt really much bigger, they fit nice.

I like the ones from ebay seller: retroprotection

Edited by Machine

I find this if I put the boxes in when they are flat this isn't an issue. Trying to put them in when the box is with contents is a bit of a struggle. The boxes from 3.1 onward should fit no problem.

All mine from AtariAge and Gaztee fit perfectly - the only one that didn't fit by a mile was a Wave1 game I bought so I won't be buying anymore of them as they are too big and the cardboard of the box seemed really flimsy, but the wave1 game I bought would not fit at all - think it was JagZombies, never had a problem with any other games though.

All mine from AtariAge and Gaztee fit perfectly - the only one that didn't fit by a mile was a Wave1 game I bought so I won't be buying anymore of them as they are too big and the cardboard of the box seemed really flimsy, but the wave1 game I bought would not fit at all - think it was JagZombies, never had a problem with any other games though.

Want one that fits then ;)

On the version being sold on cart it is complete with all of the levels? I figure it must be but wanted to confirm.

I have the TMNT Skunk version of the rom and it only plays the first level and that is it, plus there are glitches on the character where the headband is the color of the character I chose and the bottom bands are a different color, and sometimes when jumping to do side kicks the characters glitch to the other character from the bottom color if that makes any sense.

On the version being sold on cart it is complete with all of the levels? I figure it must be but wanted to confirm.

I have the TMNT Skunk version of the rom and it only plays the first level and that is it, plus there are glitches on the character where the headband is the color of the character I chose and the bottom bands are a different color, and sometimes when jumping to do side kicks the characters glitch to the other character from the bottom color if that makes any sense.

I'm going to say you have some other problem there, because I've finished the game.

I'm going to say you have some other problem there, because I've finished the game.

I figured you finished it. I went back through the threads and it was in the Atari ST ports thread you posted on April 4, 2019 it was called TeenageMutantHeroTurtles-Skunk.rom that is the one I tried, flashed it twice and that's what it did was the random issues I mentioned.

Edited by UHATEIT