IGNORED

Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

Gaztee

That's the one. See on the first level it shows orange for the headband for Michelangelo and then the bottom is blue bands? When I got to that shredder scene at the end it just stopped for me. I can reflash it and check it out again.

It's the same on the ST...

That's the one. See on the first level it shows orange for the headband for Michelangelo and then the bottom is blue bands? When I got to that shredder scene at the end it just stopped for me. I can reflash it and check it out again.

Something must not be working right with your setup. I've played beyond level 1 on my Skunkboard. I didn't play very far into level 2, though, as I want to wait until I get my cart.

Not sure I understand what you're saying myself.. Do you mean it doesn't go on to Scene 2 at all? 'cause it definitely does in the video preview.

Yeah that's what happened on mine. It got to the Shredder scene and then it just stopped. Froze on the shredder and then scene 2 never started at all. Might have been my flash since the video shows it looking all good.

Hey btw are there cheat codes for more credits on this one? I don't know if that existed back in the Atari ST days. The only way I was ever a yo beat this game on the NES was with more credits.

Hey btw are there cheat codes for more credits on this one? I don't know if that existed back in the Atari ST days. The only way I was ever a yo beat this game on the NES was with more credits.

That might be how I finished it ;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update time

Well it is likely that everything will not be pulled together quick enough to be shipped before my vacation. However I do have a week off upon my return, so I am hopeful that orders will be posted out during the first week of July. I will update more if it happens before I go away.

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...

Update time

I'm finally back on dry land and ready to get these games shipped to everyone :) However as always seems to be the way, not everything runs to plan! The boxes did not arrive whilst I was away, so I will prepare everything as much as I can before they turn up. I usually like to ship everything together, but that is unlikely to happen with my work pattern from next week going forward. I will see where I am once I have the boxes. I will update as things progress. Sorry for the delay, but as always I hope it will be worth it in the end.

Gaz

On 6/3/2019 at 2:43 AM, Kalani said:
On 4/4/2019 at 9:44 PM, CyranoJ said:

Any chance you might revisit port and hack four player mode. To use team tap or jaglinkl? Call it pizza party edition. Lol

I do not believe I ever said that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

I do not believe I ever said that

Sorry I think when I ask that question about modding four player mode in to TMNT arcade deleted your comment that I qouted. I believe I was just trying to tag you in the post. Agian sorry. Also do you think it would be possible to add in a four player mode like the arcade? none of the home releases  had it ?

7 hours ago, Kalani said:

Sorry I think when I ask that question about modding four player mode in to TMNT arcade deleted your comment that I qouted. I believe I was just trying to tag you in the post. Agian sorry. Also do you think it would be possible to add in a four player mode like the arcade? none of the home releases  had it ?

23 hours ago, swapd0 said:

That would need a big rewrite, even with the source code avaliable it's a huge task.

Not without re-writing it.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:07 AM, Gaztee said:

Update time

I'm finally back on dry land and ready to get these games shipped to everyone :) However as always seems to be the way, not everything runs to plan! The boxes did not arrive whilst I was away, so I will prepare everything as much as I can before they turn up. I usually like to ship everything together, but that is unlikely to happen with my work pattern from next week going forward. I will see where I am once I have the boxes. I will update as things progress. Sorry for the delay, but as always I hope it will be worth it in the end.

Gaz

Thanks for the update!

On 7/7/2019 at 11:35 AM, Gaztee said:

Just a quick update to say I get the game boxes tomorrow. So I hope to start working through the orders then. I don't have much free time over the next 3 weeks. So I aim to get these out to everyone as soon as I can.

Cheers 

Gaz 

Thank you for the update, Gaz. I’m looking forward to receiving TMHT and Rick Dangerous 2!

Hi Guys,

I am slowly making progress getting everything ready to ship. With my shift pattern as it is currently I have decided to get everything done in one bash, rather than trying to do things in patches. So, my aim now is to get all orders shipped on Monday/Tuesday next week. I usually get all the tracking info the following day, so will add that when I can. I will aim for Monday, but will update once everything is done.

As always your patience is appreciated.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 4