IGNORED

Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

Gaztee

18 hours ago, Sapicco said:

I’m still waiting for my shipping info, glad to see others are receiving the carts already.  Was Uwol shipping with this too?

Sorry for the delay, but all shipping info has now been put on Paypal. And no Uwol is not shipping with the ST ports, but is now my focus as we want to get that out to the masses too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saturn said:

Mailman left this on the porch, didn't even have to sign for it:ponder:

That was some crazy fast shipping!

640.thumb.jpg.8abe0a59e7ac464b80d693fead126ffb.jpg

Quick question, the one on the left... is it the exact same game as the one in the middle? Because I got the one in the middle (woo hoo!) but if the one on the left is different (aside from cart color and box), then I need to order that one too.

If they're the same game, but just packaged differently... then no biggie.

And you're killing me with the Doom 2, because that would be awesome for the Jag.

• Like 1

Just played both of these. I was surprised at how much fun I had with Stunt Car Racer! I thought it might be too choppy like Hard Driving, but it plays much better and controls are decent. Spent a good two hours with it and can't wait to have another go at it! Nice job on both of these!!!

On 5/11/2019 at 9:34 AM, UHATEIT said:

are there cheat codes for more credits on this one? I don't know if that existed back in the Atari ST days. The only way I was ever a yo beat this game on the NES was with more credits.

I found this: "Use code "8859 1506", then press "Help" to get infinite energy"

what is the HELP key mapped as? I've tried just about all combos with no luck  :(

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, bergalon said:

I just found these from an eBay listing, lol! I suppose they're all long gone, right? Thanks!

Good god, is this the listing you were looking at?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-TMNT-2-Arcade-Atari-Jaguar-CIB-Complete-Manual-Box/163929292170?hash=item262af27d8a:g:wM0AAOSwT6ldvDsl

When Gaztee does a new release of ST ports, he allows people to get any of the older releases they may have missed. Don't pay that absurd price to a scalper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, chicgamer said:

Good god, is this the listing you were looking at?

Good God indeed.  Yes, I recently ordered a bunch of older releases direct.  All I had to do was ask and then pay the original price.  Everyone please collectively laugh this clown off of eBay.

Now if only we could get new runs of Battlesphere Gold this easily.  Also, I keep waiting for someone to finish those Jag Duo or Jag CD reproductions to fix the Jag CD eBay prices.  I'm no collector, but for some reason I really want a translucent tie-die cased Jaguar Duo ?. Take my money!

• Thanks 1