IGNORED

Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

Gaztee

Well it's time to move forward once again, so I would like to announce the latest ST ports to get a release - Stunt Car Racer and Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (Couldn't call them Ninja turtles in 80's UK!)

So this time we are doing things a little differently, firstly we are offering the option of Green cartridge shells along with the usual Clear and Red. And with TMHT a special Green Edition will be available with a green box, label and manual. If you'd rather have a green cart with the standard label then that is no problem either.

So as usual games will be offered as cart only for £36 or complete for £50 for standard editions. Coloured carts are an extra £5. The Green edition TMHT is £55 complete.

So to place an order please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the title Teenage Stunt. Please include your Paypal address so I can send an invoice for payment, along with the country that the games need sending to. Please state the games you require and whether they are cart only or complete. For TMHT the Green Edition will be the only one to have the green label, if you want a green shell that will come with the regular label.

I hope that all makes sense!

If you have any issues then please use the email address to contact me. For some reason my phone won't let me answer AA messages, so email will generally get a quicker reply!

The pre-order will run until the 30th April.

I will try an post some better pictures of the boxes in the next day or too!

Let the madness begin again!

Gaz

post-760-0-60030100-1554244333_thumb.png

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 13

So are there three cartridges available or just two?

I ask because the manual looks different for the first one (i.e., "The Coin-op!"). Is it just cosmetic or is there different code?

I was a little confused by this as well as there seems to be two games on ST.

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles The Coin Op

Edited by Hyper_Eye

So are there three cartridges available or just two?

I ask because the manual looks different for the first one (i.e., "The Coin-op!"). Is it just cosmetic or is there different code?

It's only 2 games. I decided to have a bit of fun around the green theme and try to match the original ST box and cover to it. The manual is the same, but I thought it would be nice to have everything match whichever version you want. I have tried to cover all bases. Sorry if there was any confusion.

• Like 2

3.2? what convention are you using for versioning the ports? lol

We were going to use something ridiculous like the names of sweets or um... mountains? Then we thought about just going ME,2000,XP,Vista,7/8/8.1/10 like normal people but settled on steadily incremented numbers.

• Like 6