IGNORED

HappiestSellerEver! eBay Warning

ETWelty

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a heads up on a listing that this seller falsified the information on. I know they aren't super well liked anyways, but I know the information is fake as I sold them to them. I only sold to them as since they overvalue everything, I was able to get more than I would of from selling individually and quicker. Also, they resealed this Space Canyon, I know this as I only sold them my opened copy and that is the exact one they have in the picture. Basically all of the information is wrong on the listing.

But hey, if you can make way too much from them, I'd say sell to them, but probably don't buy lol.

Just wanted to give a heads up. Also, I do have a legitimately sealed copy in better shape if anyone would be serious on it.

post-48405-0-47562200-1554257837_thumb.png

post-48405-0-95634000-1554257848_thumb.png

• Like 1

You did not sell them to him . He got them from a box in a storage unit :grin:

We were surprised to find a box of these still left while moving one of our storage units, we sold these upon release, we assumed we tucked this case away as these showed wear and at the time we were mail order, these wouldn't make for a happy mail order customer. Who would have thought NTSC Panda would turn out to be among the rarest of releases.

You did not sell them to him . He got them from a box in a storage unit :grin:

We were surprised to find a box of these still left while moving one of our storage units, we sold these upon release, we assumed we tucked this case away as these showed wear and at the time we were mail order, these wouldn't make for a happy mail order customer. Who would have thought NTSC Panda would turn out to be among the rarest of releases.

XD I forgot lol I mean, I valued the lot at around $600 and he payed $525 for them so, I'll take the quicker sale and not sit on them, especially since I have more lol

Out of curiosity, how did you sell to him? I assumed he purchased most of his stock from eBay and marked it up as a reseller (or resealer). Did you approach him? Does he have a website?

He approached me on my listing of the Space Canyon he is selling now. I sold the bundle to him as it was a quicker way to move part of the stock I bought, and I just needed the cash for the rare built-in Pong TV I bought. I'm more annoyed that he at least resealed the Space Canyon and one Harbor Escape I sold him was opened as well, along with blatant lies in the listing. I find it hilarious too that they were from a "case" and were a "mail only distributor," yet they left the $12.50 price stickers that were there when I bought the bulk lot that had these

• Like 1

I have an AA FB friend and "Happiest" seller has bought 2 - 3 items from him this year and turned around and listed them for crazy prices. It's pretty much par for the course for Happiest. My friend also stated that he/she/it whatever they are, they are more like a front man for multiple sellers. So prices are high because there is a middleman involved and this "selling customers" set their own prices.

But like the original poster stated - Their reputation (poor as it is) is very well known in our circles.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a heads up on a listing that this seller falsified the information on. I know they aren't super well liked anyways, but I know the information is fake as I sold them to them. I only sold to them as since they overvalue everything, I was able to get more than I would of from selling individually and quicker. Also, they resealed this Space Canyon, I know this as I only sold them my opened copy and that is the exact one they have in the picture. Basically all of the information is wrong on the listing.

But hey, if you can make way too much from them, I'd say sell to them, but probably don't buy lol.

Just wanted to give a heads up. Also, I do have a legitimately sealed copy in better shape if anyone would be serious on it.

Are these authentic aside from the fabricated back story on how they were obtained? Do you have the Ebay Item #?

Are these authentic aside from the fabricated back story on how they were obtained? Do you have the Ebay Item #?

Here is the item number I believe (293032401554). I believe they took down the listing after I called them out and messaged them. I'm curious if the dice puzzle they sold was bought by them too, as they otherwise lied to me directly, but they seem like the company to falsely buy their own product to raise the price. I would take the whole description on all from that lot lightly, as none of it seems accurate. One Harbor Escape was open when I sent it too, along with that Space Canyon I mentioned. They are legit, at least being legitimate Panda releases, but they are blatantly lying on the conditions and how they got them. My listing they bought the Space Canyon from is 254126409526

Here is the item number I believe (293032401554). I believe they took down the listing after I called them out and messaged them. I'm curious if the dice puzzle they sold was bought by them too, as they otherwise lied to me directly, but they seem like the company to falsely buy their own product to raise the price. I would take the whole description on all from that lot lightly, as none of it seems accurate. One Harbor Escape was open when I sent it too, along with that Space Canyon I mentioned. They are legit, at least being legitimate Panda releases, but they are blatantly lying on the conditions and how they got them. My listing they bought the Space Canyon from is 254126409526

They didn't take it down, that item sold for Best Offer $325.

Go to http://www.watchcount.com and type the Ebay number in there which you said was (293032401554). Sounds like a fair price for the box either way lol, I asked you because I was going to take a chance on it lol. I don't think I have ever seen a NTSC Canyon box on Ebay. Just resellers buying the title overseas and trying to sell PAL Panda\Sancho boxes.

When you do a completed listing search on Ebay and you can't find any history on the title at all, that's a huge red flag that the item might be worth much much more than you are giving it credit for. I learned the hard way a couple of times.

They didn't take it down, that item sold for Best Offer $325.

Go to http://www.watchcount.com and type the Ebay number in there which you said was (293032401554). Sounds like a fair price for the box either way lol, I asked you because I was going to take a chance on it lol. I don't think I have ever seen a NTSC Canyon box on Ebay. Just resellers buying the title overseas and trying to sell PAL Panda\Sancho boxes.

When you do a completed listing search on Ebay and you can't find any history on the title at all, that's a huge red flag that the item might be worth much much more than you are giving it credit for. I learned the hard way a couple of times.

It was a bit hi, the last actual sale was like $225 in much better shape. I have a nicer sealed copy that I haven't listed quite yet

It was a bit hi, the last actual sale was like $225 in much better shape. I have a nicer sealed copy that I haven't listed quite yet

Not trying to rub salt in a wound here, but you have to love Ebay watchers and the fact that likely this seller has many subscribed to his\her feeds.

http://www.watchcount.com Ebay # 303114917182 him\her just sold one of those Dice Puzzles for $499. That has to be a record, altough there is no data on new sealed NTSC Dice Puzzles that I have seen\found.

LOL ETWelty are you sitting on some hoard? What do you have there? LOL

Not trying to rub salt in a wound here, but you have to love Ebay watchers and the fact that likely this seller has many subscribed to his\her feeds.

http://www.watchcount.com Ebay # 303114917182 him\her just sold one of those Dice Puzzles for $499. That has to be a record, altough there is no data on new sealed NTSC Dice Puzzles that I have seen\found.

LOL ETWelty are you sitting on some hoard? What do you have there? LOL

Not rubbing salt at all lol, though I am highly suspicious that they themselves are buying them to raise the prices. Here's an item number of the last sealed dice puzzle that sold 223269610778 , less than $50...

I will say that I don't quite have a hoard, but I managed to grab a fairly large lot of sealed (and a few that had popped open) Panda releases. I have a few Sea Hawks, Space Canyons, Dice Puzzles, and Harbor Escapes I am personally keeping, but the rest have sold except for a legit sealed Space Canyon, not the one they resealed. Most of the rest went to others on here.

• Like 1

So the devil went down to Georgia looking for a soul to steal.