IGNORED

C7061 Game Selector

ozyr

The C7061 Game Selector for the Odyssey / VideoPac will be at the Midwest Gaming Classic, April 12-14, Milwaukee, WI. Be there!

----
Only 25 will be available at the MGC show, at a cost of $60. After that, Packrat will be contacting many people on a wait list (from up to two years ago). Order from the Packrat Website if interested, and you will get one given time (months now, not years).
----
The Videopac C7061 Game Selector is what Videopac and Odyssey2 fans have been waiting for. Created by Rene van den Enden, who has authorized this to be sold from Packrat, and contains well over 200+ different games. The C7061 Game Selector is menu driven, allowing you to select a game from a large collection of software available for the Videpac system. This cartridge also works on all Philips Videopac, Jopac and Magnavox Odyssey2 consoles.

Main C7061 Features:
- Contains more than 200 games.
- Contains all Philips Videopac and Magnavox Odyssey2 games, plus a large group of prototypes and homebrews.
- Contains several games that haven't been available before on a multicart (this cart has the power to handle these games).
- On-screen game menu for easy game selection.
- Works on all Videopac, Jopac and Odyssey2 consoles.
- Works with the Voice (with a few limitations).
- Automatic PAL / NTSC selection for some games.
- Search function.
- Brand new components use to create the internal PCB.

Comes with or without a plastic case (for those that want to use a plastic Videopac case), instructions, game list, and cartridge (plus index card for those who would rather use a Videopac case).

Please order off the Packratvg.com website please (not via AA). Thank you.

post-4208-0-06414300-1554425681.jpg

• Like 3

I was planning on making it to MGC for this first time this year and would've loved to pick one of these up. Unfortunately an ill-timed confirmation by my oldest daughter that weekend is keeping me from attending. I got my order placed on the website, but it looks like there's quite a waiting list.

I have the switch one but will order this one now to sure! I like that it has some of the Homebrew you are talking about. I've been reading reviews of some of the more recent home brew games and am hoping this has them since the switch driven one doesn't.

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, UHATEIT said:

I got mine in the mail last week the new menu driven one. It's pretty sweet. It's odd the game titles aren't in order alphabetically but I like that there are some of the newer homebrew games on it!

Games are in release order, by number and / or year.

Many homebrew games are not on the C7061. Just a few of them were included. This is because many of the homebrew games are still being sold in the cartridge format.

I am happy to report that DEATH RACE ( Odyssey2 style ) is still available for sale on my web site:

http://www.2600connection.com/features/death_race/features_death_race.html

please note we did an original release with a plastic storage box. It now sold just as a loose cartridge with a manuall. please let me know if you have any questions. 

thanks

Tim D.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, timdu said:

Many homebrew games are not on the C7061. Just a few of them were included. This is because many of the homebrew games are still being sold in the cartridge format.

I am happy to report that DEATH RACE ( Odyssey2 style ) is still available for sale on my web site:

I may be a little biased since my favorite retro games are two player games.  However if you have someone to play against I think Death Race is definitely worth picking up (it's good solo as well).

• Like 1