IGNORED

FS - Spaceman Splorf for Atari 2600

ozyr

Spaceman Splorf for the Atari 2600 will be at the Midwest Gaming Classic, April 12-14, Milwaukee, WI. Be there!

Spaceman Splorf: Planet of Doom - Limited Boxed Edition - will be available at the MGC show (NTSC only - just at this show), for $40!
- Rest of the Limited Edition boxed version will be on sale on the Packrat Website, April 17th (please don't try to order on AA, thank you). It will be available in NTSC or PAL format.

Spaceman Splorf 'boxed' release will be limited to 100 (20 at MGC, 80 on Packrat site) sets. Once sold, they will not be made again (in boxed form) - but they will be available as cart + instructions only.

————————————————————
See the listing on the Packrat site for more information on the game itself.

Limited Boxed edition comes with a box (of course), box protector, game cartridge, instructions, and two Splorf Art Cards. Each box will be numbered. Price is $40 + shipping.
————————————————————

To order: Go to ‘packratvg.com’ and use the Order Form (please do not use FB, thank you). Sales will start on April 17th, but pre-orders will be accepted too.

post-4208-0-87214600-1554426171_thumb.jpeg

post-4208-0-81724600-1554521933.jpg

post-4208-0-76496800-1554521942.jpg

Edited by ozyr
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just preordered a boxed copy.  Controlling the height of your bird in Joust by pressing the fire button is one of the most addicting aspects of that game so it's awesome to see that control scheme in another game.  Graphics and music also sound great.  My first homebrew not bought from the AtariAge store!

Edit:  Er, actually that's not entirely accurate.  It's my first Atari 2600 homebrew not bought from the AtariAge store.

Edited by insertclevernamehere
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, insertclevernamehere said:

Just preordered a boxed copy.  Controlling the height of your bird in Joust by pressing the fire button is one of the most addicting aspects of that game so it's awesome to see that control scheme in another game.  Graphics and music also sound great.  My first homebrew not bought from the AtariAge store!

Edit:  Er, actually that's not entirely accurate.  It's my first Atari 2600 homebrew not bought from the AtariAge store.

Try to earn the Patch. Score 4,000 or more!

• Like 1