IGNORED

Xenon 2 Availablility

matthew954

Well luckily I found a good deal on a copy. Now to patiently wait for it to arrive. but just remembered I also preordered Impossamole, both carts will likely arrive about the same time lol. Now to just keep an eye on Rebooteroids and that new Rebooted cart Cyrano is working on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I missed out on this game too. I’ve been patiently waiting for a copy to pop up somewhere (i.e. the selling forums, eBay, etc) at a good price.

I’m happy to hear that you found a copy!

I used to buy two copies of every game I bought... I think I MAY have purchased two Xenon 2 games. I'll have to check. I know one of them was the special 1 of 10 edition... I'm keeping that one, but if I have the other copy I bought, I don't really need it since there's nothing special about the 1/10 except the box and one screen (if I remember correctly). If I still have it, I'll sell it to you what I paid, plus shipping. I'll check tonight.

Stuff like that make me very sad. :_( The person selling it gave me the 'big jag fan thought i'd missed out' spiel. Now on the banned list.

Good to hear you monitor these sorts of things. Flippers are scum. The guy probably needed to pay his rent.

• Like 3

I hate scalpers. I want a copy to play, not sell. I see scalpers all the time at work. I have a lady who always comes into the store. Buys all the clearance electronics, and mails it to her relative in Manhattan to resell in the various corner souvenir shops in the city. It bugs me enough that someone who might want or need something are screwed out of a deal, but when she argues with me that she thinks I have more than I'm telling her. Then she boasts as to what shes doing with it. I hate scalpers and flippers.