IGNORED

Pictures from Atari Tablet

bandit

Just to make this Clear, These were done by my Best friend, he passed away in 2019, not long after I posted the disk and screen shots.

Back in the 80's he would bring one he had just finished to give me. I also had a tablet, I could not do what he did.

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, Gunstar said:

I was youthful at the time, but at least about 20 by the time I joined AAAUA and did the articles. The art was done anywhere from '85 to '92. I'm pretty sure the art is lost forever at this point. I just have to start doing more.

Still waiting.  Need to see some of that artwork.  Any way to dig up those images from the 80s-90s (AAAUA days)?

3 hours ago, gilsaluki said:

Still waiting.  Need to see some of that artwork.  Any way to dig up those images from the 80s-90s (AAAUA days)?

Only if the AAAUA "librarian" kept all submitted stuff in the archives, and those archives weren't lost forever. But I have had no luck from posting here in finding anything more out. I've only met one or two others here that were a member, and I think they may have been subscribing members like me...but it's looking like whomever had the PD library archives last just isn't in the scene at all anymore or have passed on.

I do hope to get back into doing digital art on the Atari again soon, and I'll post my stuff, but that old stuff is probably lost forever. I still have the newsletters with my graphic art tutorials in them, the art sent in some of were examples that went with the articles and others were just for fun. I even had about half a dozen anaglyph 3D art I did using artifact colors in high-res mode, as my 130XE I had at the time had reddish and blueish artifacting instead of green/purple like other Atari's and anaglyph 3D glasses worked well with it. They were damn good too, if I do say so myself. Of course I didn't know at the time that not all Atari's produced the same color artifacts.

Edited by Gunstar