IGNORED

Found this today, best find ever?

masschamber

Rooms Today on the way home from work and stop by the Salvation Army in the Box o 7800 stuff. 50 bucks for a box of games and a console why not?

I want to start to go through the games some of the Sesame Street kids games, with kids controller, nice atari corp video pinball I can live with that, pole position 2 picture label been looking for that and then I found this

post-5598-0-28437300-1554492993_thumb.jpg

post-5598-0-00749500-1554493031_thumb.jpg

post-5598-0-76489500-1554493058_thumb.jpg

post-5598-0-51326800-1554493080_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Man, I cannot believe your luck and what all you find in your neck of the woods!

I think part of it is the area had a larger population in the 80s, resulting loads of stuff being left in parents home when the kids moved away, then the population growing from people with no attachment to it. you'd be surprised how much of my stuff comes from families from Burma or something selling stuff at garage sales that was there when the moved in, or on the curb being thrown out. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the good salvation army donations comes from the same place.

• Like 2

yeah I'm pretty happy about it, plus my wife just got home and I told her about it. She asked how much I paid for everything, told her 50, she asks how much I could sell it for, so I said a few hundred, maybe 1000 dollars. She asked how much I can sell the extras for (she knows I buy everything I think I can turn a profit on when trying to expand my collection) I told her probably 200 for the other stuff that I already had, so she said, I should keep it,

BTW, for best find ever for me, most of the HTML renditions of the Fox Video Games manuals have this gem at the end: "This manual typed by Cyborg"

Wonder if it was a reference to the Titan?

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit_o_4021467.jpg

EDIT: Congrats on the find, $1K game for 50 bucks and extras to sell is perfect.

• Like 5

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit_o_4021467.jpg

EDIT: Congrats on the find, $1K game for 50 bucks and extras to sell is perfect.

that was a confusing post, wasn't it, though I might list it on ebay with an obscene (and I mean no way anyone would buy it high talking like that silly copy of extra terrestial that is currently on ebay) buy it now just to get lowballs from school girl in a short dress and happiest seller ever for some laughs

(I actually have absolutely no interest in selling it, since I will have effectively paid nothing for it)

• Like 4

that was a confusing post, wasn't it, though I might list it on ebay with an obscene (and I mean no way anyone would buy it high talking like that silly copy of extra terrestial that is currently on ebay) buy it now just to get lowballs from school girl in a short dress and happiest seller ever for some laughs

(I actually have absolutely no interest in selling it, since I will have effectively paid nothing for it)

A lot of people do this, so people look at your other auctions, so list other stuff at the same time. ;)

• Like 1