IGNORED

Looking to get back into collecting for the Jaguar

segasaturn

So this will be like a multi part post and Im sorry for all the reading ahead of time! So basically Im been doing some thinking and I feel like being 25, I want to only collect for a few systems. So I decided to focus on Atari systems and sell my odd systems. It basically boils down to I want to get back into collecting for the Jaguar, though I sold my system a few years ago and now its so expensive! My local game store as one CIB for 250$. Is that a decent deal? Id also look into trading my entire collection of Dreamcast or my Intellivision collection for a Jaguar (message me if interested in trading!), I feel like if I sell them Id make up the 205$ back easily (I have like 40 games for both systems and both systems are modded). You think I should buy the cib haguar or go the trade route? Also Id love to buy the classics like tempest 2000, defender 2000, or breakout 2000 though I know there kind of rare. Any ideas on where to buy them?

• Like 1

I think you kids are nuts.

I bought my Jags on clearance for 25 bucks, and most of my games came from the same Electronics Boutique and KayBee overstock sales.

I love the Jag to death, but spending the money this stuff commands now is insane.

• Like 2

To be honest, I have friends who say the same thing. They buy games for PS4 and X1 and I"m more interested in the Jag :-D. I keep telling them, I'd rather spend my money on decent games than the recycled shovel ware that's abundant anymore. But a lot of the homebrews have my eye than some of the Jags licensed games.

I think you kids are nuts.

I bought my Jags on clearance for 25 bucks, and most of my games came from the same Electronics Boutique and KayBee overstock sales.

I love the Jag to death, but spending the money this stuff commands now is insane.

I agree, there is no worse time to get into "collecting" for the Jag than today. Well, until tomorrow comes. Then that'll be worse.

• Like 5