IGNORED

Elektronite News

I will try too catch up on orders and requests this weekend, including some emails I haven't replied to yet.

I've been fairly busy lately—my usual state, really. I have some shrinkwrapped copies I can ship immediately. I need to manufacture some boxes to ship to Europe. It's been on my to-do list for awhile now and I need to get it done.

• Like 2

Since I own a Cuttle Cart 3 I dont think this will work for it. I however am interested in the cart and complete when they are available. This game looks amazing and I am looking forward to it!

TNT Cowboy has been written for JLP cartridges which are produced by LTO. Not surprisingly, LTO Flash! can run games written for JLP perfectly. You are correct that the TNT Cowboy ROM will not work with the Cuttle Cart 3, nor will it work on the Intellicart. We will be releasing the rom for LTO Flash! only.

Jzintv CAN run the game, however, we are tying the ROM to individual LTO Flash! carts at this time.

We will be selling loose carts of the game probably sometime in May or June.

We will ALSO be taking pre-orders for the "CIB" version (Complete in Box). People who purchase the ROM and pre-pay for TNT Cowboy 'CIB' will get FREE shipping worldwide. (This does NOT include PayPal fees).

• Like 1

TNT Cowboy has been written for JLP cartridges which are produced by LTO. Not surprisingly, LTO Flash! can run games written for JLP perfectly. You are correct that the TNT Cowboy ROM will not work with the Cuttle Cart 3, nor will it work on the Intellicart. We will be releasing the rom for LTO Flash! only.

Jzintv CAN run the game, however, we are tying the ROM to individual LTO Flash! carts at this time.

We will be selling loose carts of the game probably sometime in May or June.

We will ALSO be taking pre-orders for the "CIB" version (Complete in Box). People who purchase the ROM and pre-pay for TNT Cowboy 'CIB' will get FREE shipping worldwide. (This does NOT include PayPal fees).

and what about Ninja Odissey? Sales stopped after a bug was found and before I purchased my copy. Given that, as it seems, the issue has been solved, when and where can I buy the game in cart format?

and what about Ninja Odissey? Sales stopped after a bug was found and before I purchased my copy. Given that, as it seems, the issue has been solved, when and where can I buy the game in cart format?

Ninja Odyssey is indeed ready to go. We will be re-opening ROM sales soon and will be selling loose cartridges also about May or June 2019.

Naberhood Games is selling off remaining stock of Elektronite products at the moment, but will not be handling further sales of Ninja Odyssey, nor any other new releases, such as TNT Cowboy.

Currently, Elektronite does not have a website to accept purchases, nor do we have anyone to distribute long term at the moment. So, unfortunately, we cannot answer your 'when and where' question at this time. We are currently making arrangements to get Ninja Odyssey cartridges and other cartridges to distribution points.

We feel that we can come up with a solution for products going to Europe that will avoid high postage costs and full value declarations that can lead to excessive cost for a loose cartridge or "CIB" games. We had a number of people abandon their purchase of Ninja Odyssey cartridges at checkout because of the high cost of postage.

ATTENTION CANADIAN ELEKTRONITE CUSTOMERS

We currently have a number of Elektronite Game materials located in Burlington, Ontario, and can offer a one time SALE of various Elektronite titles AT PAR (in Canadian dollars) shipped from Canada or available for pickup in person.

There are some caveats to consider. However, for the patient person, this is an opportunity for some considerable savings on at least SIX Elektronite titles. If you would like more details, please email us at

Elektronite at hot mail dotcom and ask for more information. Put "Canadian Special" in the title.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer this opportunity to NON-Canadian customers. This opportunity takes advantage of Elektronite game materials that remain in Canada. Thank you for your understanding.

post-68130-0-57680400-1555235578_thumb.jpg

Ninja Odyssey is indeed ready to go. We will be re-opening ROM sales soon and will be selling loose cartridges also about May or June 2019.

Naberhood Games is selling off remaining stock of Elektronite products at the moment, but will not be handling further sales of Ninja Odyssey, nor any other new releases, such as TNT Cowboy.

Currently, Elektronite does not have a website to accept purchases, nor do we have anyone to distribute long term at the moment. So, unfortunately, we cannot answer your 'when and where' question at this time. We are currently making arrangements to get Ninja Odyssey cartridges and other cartridges to distribution points.

We feel that we can come up with a solution for products going to Europe that will avoid high postage costs and full value declarations that can lead to excessive cost for a loose cartridge or "CIB" games. We had a number of people abandon their purchase of Ninja Odyssey cartridges at checkout because of the high cost of postage.

ATTENTION CANADIAN ELEKTRONITE CUSTOMERS

We currently have a number of Elektronite Game materials located in Burlington, Ontario, and can offer a one time SALE of various Elektronite titles AT PAR (in Canadian dollars) shipped from Canada or available for pickup in person.

There are some caveats to consider. However, for the patient person, this is an opportunity for some considerable savings on at least SIX Elektronite titles. If you would like more details, please email us at

Elektronite at hot mail dotcom and ask for more information. Put "Canadian Special" in the title.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer this opportunity to NON-Canadian customers. This opportunity takes advantage of Elektronite game materials that remain in Canada. Thank you for your understanding.

Could you let us know which tittles are available..

Edit email sent >>>

Edited by m-crew

• 3 weeks later...

This week, we will be opening up LTO Flash! ROM sales of the following Elektronite titles for $20 Each (Plus PayPal Fees)

Hover Bovver
Steamroller
Miner 2049er

ROM sales of Ninja Odyssey and TNT Cowboy will continue.

The NEXT 100 ROM Sales will get a FREE ROM encode of 'The Lost Caves of Kroz' for use exclusively on your LTO Flash!

Please consider purchasing a ROM to help us bring out Anthropomorphic Force.

post-68130-0-73604500-1557047182_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elektronite
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Happy to announce that the cartridges for the "Canadian Special" have arrived and we will begin assembling the games shortly. The first orders should be ready to send by the end of the week.

At this time, we're still waiting on some materials for Boulder Dash and Paddle Party to arrive from the US. Stay tuned on those!

Hi Everyone!

Happy to announce that the cartridges for the "Canadian Special" have arrived and we will begin assembling the games shortly. The first orders should be ready to send by the end of the week.

In this new Canadian Special game, will players be able to choose between playing as Rev or Cmart? ;)

This week, we will be opening up LTO Flash! ROM sales of the following Elektronite titles for $20 Each (Plus PayPal Fees)

Hover Bovver

Steamroller

Miner 2049er

ROM sales of Ninja Odyssey and TNT Cowboy will continue.

The NEXT 100 ROM Sales will get a FREE ROM encode of 'The Lost Caves of Kroz' for use exclusively on your LTO Flash!

Please consider purchasing a ROM to help us bring out Anthropomorphic Force.

3d_Elektronite_Logo.jpg

Yikes! I forgot about these. I'll be ordering all 3 plus TNT once I dig out my LTO.

• Like 1