IGNORED

Elektronite News

We are pleased to report, that at long last, Defender of the Crown for Intellivision is complete and in testing.

We hope to have the game premier at the Portland Retro Gaming Show in October, but release dates are not set in stone.

More details to follow.

Applause! Look forward to more news!

We are pleased to report, that at long last, Defender of the Crown for Intellivision is complete and in testing.

We hope to have the game premier at the Portland Retro Gaming Show in October, but release dates are not set in stone.

More details to follow.

Awesome news!

@Elektronite

Congrats on completing such an ambitious game! Many of us have been waiting to get this one!

Do you all have any plans to port over any other Cinemaware titles?

I can only imagine games like Wings, Three Stooges, Sinbad or Rocket Ranger would be insane on an Intellivision, if it is at all possible that is..

In any case looking forward to this great release!

Good day

I bought my copy of hoover bover. Is it possible to get the ROM file? There’s any discount? And, at last, how to order a ROM copy of TNT?

Thanks a lot

Federico

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Send a PM to Elektronite. You will get the instructions.

• Like 1

Good day

I bought my copy of hoover bover. Is it possible to get the ROM file? Theres any discount? And, at last, how to order a ROM copy of TNT?

Thanks a lot

Federico

Federico, leggi qui di seguito.

Ciao.

Emanuele

HOW TO ORDER

Please email your request to:

elektronite (at) hotmail (dot com)

Put the name of the ROM (nel tuo caso Hoover Bovver e/oTNT Cowboy) in the title.

Please give the first FIVE characters (only) of your DRUID (unique LTO Flash! identifier) number. You can obtain the ID number by plugging your LTO Flash! cartridge into the computer via USB and using the Graphical User Interface to find out the number or using the Intellivision to read the ID number from the Intellivision screen.

You do NOT need to copy out the full 32 character long ID number, however the first 5 characters MUST be accurate.

Your ID number is NOT LTO-04-XXX.

We will send you a PayPal address for you to submit your payment.

PLEASE NOTE: After you pay, you should receive the rom within 24 hours but NO MORE than 48 hours. If you do NOT receive your ROM, please check your junk mail box. If the ROM is not there, please send us an email with an alternative email address where we may send the rom. It is our experience that some email domains throttle and delete emails with our roms attached.

• Like 1

Federico, leggi qui di seguito.

Ciao.

Emanuele

HOW TO ORDER

Please email your request to:

elektronite (at) hotmail (dot com)

Put the name of the ROM (nel tuo caso Hoover Bovver e/oTNT Cowboy) in the title.

Please give the first FIVE characters (only) of your DRUID (unique LTO Flash! identifier) number. You can obtain the ID number by plugging your LTO Flash! cartridge into the computer via USB and using the Graphical User Interface to find out the number or using the Intellivision to read the ID number from the Intellivision screen.

You do NOT need to copy out the full 32 character long ID number, however the first 5 characters MUST be accurate.

Your ID number is NOT LTO-04-XXX.

We will send you a PayPal address for you to submit your payment.

PLEASE NOTE: After you pay, you should receive the rom within 24 hours but NO MORE than 48 hours. If you do NOT receive your ROM, please check your junk mail box. If the ROM is not there, please send us an email with an alternative email address where we may send the rom. It is our experience that some email domains throttle and delete emails with our roms attached.

Grazie mille

So you'll initially be selling loose candies, but if enough sell it will fund a batch of wrappers for the collectors? :roll:

I can bring a big box for the whole crowd along or a box of individually wrapped mini bags. Maybe I can number them for collectible reasons.

post-30718-0-67625100-1560018670.jpg

post-30718-0-28658000-1560018680.jpg